• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For Gamers

aflax045

Twizted Gaming is looking to offer gaming groups (clans, small communities, etc.) a forum of their own as a subdomain of twiztedgaming.com (i.e. yourgroup.twiztedgaming.com)

Your access to your personal board will be completely unlimited. Your space and bandwidth will not be restricted except by that of our own hosting account.

To qualify for this offer you should have a group with at least 50 members (and proof of their existence, such as a current board). The details of this offer will be discussed via email/messenger.

Larger groups may also qualify for a website with the board. Contact me for details.

If you are interested, you can send an email to staff@twiztedgaming.com including:
1. Your Group Name
2. Your Group Website/Current Forum
3. Other Evidence of Your Group's Existence
4. What your group is about (the game/goal of your group)
5. How many people are in your group
6. Anything else you want to add

Last edited:
I wasn't going to get into it here, but it depends on how many people/how active the group is.

You see, Twizted Gaming is a project that a group of my own has been working on. We work to put up gaming servers and run an online community. The idea is to pull some interest of smaller groups and hopefully spread our name around better. The more activity we get on our own boards, the more advertising we can do, which means the members don't have to help pay for the servers and the community will sustain itself; profit is for the community to expand.

Anyway, this is why it depends on how many people/how involved your group gets. At first, there would be ads on the boards (probably minimal, google ad on the footer). If your group became involved with Twizted Gaming, such as populating our own boards, getting a number of threads/new users active, we would remove the ads from your board assuming that you would continue to be active.

It's kind of like a win-win situation if the group I can find to host a forum for (possibly a website later) gets involved the way I would want them to. Traffic for both groups, help for both groups (we need staff), money to spread across the community (if the group we find becomes directly affiliated with our name "Twizted Gaming").

If you would like to discuss this in-depth via messenger, please contact me:
MSN: aflax045@hotmail.com
AIM: UB Rock Guy

Thanks.

aflax045 said:
I wasn't going to get into it here, but it depends on how many people/how active the group is.

You see, Twizted Gaming is a project that a group of my own has been working on. We work to put up gaming servers and run an online community. The idea is to pull some interest of smaller groups and hopefully spread our name around better. The more activity we get on our own boards, the more advertising we can do, which means the members don't have to help pay for the servers and the community will sustain itself; profit is for the community to expand.

Anyway, this is why it depends on how many people/how involved your group gets. At first, there would be ads on the boards (probably minimal, google ad on the footer). If your group became involved with Twizted Gaming, such as populating our own boards, getting a number of threads/new users active, we would remove the ads from your board assuming that you would continue to be active.

It's kind of like a win-win situation if the group I can find to host a forum for (possibly a website later) gets involved the way I would want them to. Traffic for both groups, help for both groups (we need staff), money to spread across the community (if the group we find becomes directly affiliated with our name "Twizted Gaming").

If you would like to discuss this in-depth via messenger, please contact me:
MSN: aflax045@hotmail.com
AIM: UB Rock Guy

Thanks.
I'm not interested in this offer, but I was just wondering if there is any profit involved, or if all the money really does go back into the community.

netnexus said:
I'm not interested in this offer, but I was just wondering if there is any profit involved, or if all the money really does go back into the community.
Yes, the money goes back into the community. So far, we have raised around $400 among a few people (7-10) to purchase a vBulletin board, hopefully soon a website template and several more hundred keeping a game server up and running. The "profit" is all for the community, rather at first to take the burden of server costs of the people helping pay monthly. With what comes extra, we will be able to put up and run more and more servers at little/no cost to the staff.
Put simply, we are 100% non-profit.

(And the offer is still open. Unfortunately no one has contacted us yet)

EDIT:

I just realized the initial post says 50 members. My apologies. This was a thread that I had placed somewhere else regarding another offer.
For this offer, we would like about 15-20 members in your group.

Sorry and thanks.

Last edited:
Back