• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[For Hire] Tech/Management

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Hello,

I'm looking to work within a hosting/web design/support agency company, based around shared/reseller/VPS/dedicated hosting solutions, website/graphic designing & outsourced support. I am mainly looking to work on a salery basis, and around the hours of 11:00am GMT and 11:00pm GMT (London Time).

A bit of a background of me, I am 19 years old based in the West Midlands, UK. I am mainly found on a computer throughout the day, and work in mornings in the radio industry as a producer/assistant editor in local radio.

I have experience in a wide range of areas, these include:
- cPanel/WHM
- DirectAdmin (Limited)
- Plesk (Limited)
- Kayako SupportSuite
- WHMCS
- TheHostingTool
- Forum Scripts (including phpBB, MyBB, IP.Board, punBB)
- Blogging Scrits (including Movable Type, b2evolution, WordPress, Chyrp)
- Content Management Scripts (including Joomla!, Mambo, Concrete5)
- WHMSonic (Limited)

I am willing to seek training in any areas needed by the company, but would appreciate if the company could provide the training, or some sort of support funding for the training needed.

Requested Pay
I'm flexible on salary, but would appreciate salery only work. I would be happy to negotiate wages, this should be paid by personal cheque (I don't own a PayPal account, but will be having one soon...). I am also willing to work on the terms of non-payment, this should be filled with a dedicated server or a Virtual server.

I can be contacted via many different ways, such as:
Email: adamparton[@]virginmedia[.]com
MSN: adamjparton[@]live[.]co[.]uk
Mobile: adamthemac[@]googlemail[.]com
iChat/AIM: adamthemac
Twitter: @AdamJPart

Thanks,
Adam.

Back