• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For hire

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Hi,

I'm looking for a position in a hosting company be it sales or support, preferably the former.

I'd prefer you either
- emailed me at: kurtis(at)kurtispoole(add a dot here)com
- added me to MSN at kurt(at)kurtispoole(add a dot here)com

I'm barely posting any information here because I'd rather I was contacted for it. Though something to bear in mind - I am going to be starting a hosting company dealing in shared/reseller hosting so for sales I'd prefer VPS/dedicated. If that's okay with any potential employers.

Thank you,
Kurtis P.

Hmm - I'm not fussed - but I'd prefer a paid vps/dedi host. Though I'm not sure a commision based salary would work with free hosting! :) I guess I should have mentioned I'd like some form of pay.

Sure, definitely.

Would you be interested in a broader marketing position, or would you rather stick to sales?

Hello, I'm Andy from Geek Rack Networks. Can you please email your resume to Andy (@) GeekRack . N e t

Hello Kurtis,

I am interested in your offer and i'm looking for someone who can help out in the sales department and level 1 support issues. This will be a commision based position for the sales department and a set ticket price for level 1 issues.

Hi Matt - I've had some other offers, and I will get back to you should I turn them down. Thanks for your interest though :)

Seems Andy is a fraud and is now fired by the proper owner of GeekRack. I'm most likely taking TSO up on his offer - but for now I'm still open :)

I'll be on MSN today, though not always at my system. If you cannot reach me, you might want to hit my up by email again.

Why is Andy a fraud?

Back