• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For Spirutual Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manthra

Hello Guys ,

I'm Inviting Offers From Experienced Web hosting Company's More Than 3 Year . We are Looking For Buildup a Spiritual Website . So I want to Upload Videos , Pdf ( Both are Legal ) Files to Web Directory . That Means We Are Looking For Strong web space Offers .

Hello Guys ,

I'm Inviting Offers From Experienced Web hosting Company's More Than 3 Year . We are Looking For Buildup a Spiritual Website . So I want to Upload Videos , Pdf ( Both are Legal ) Files to Web Directory . That Means We Are Looking For Strong web space Offers .

I am interested, though more as a link or even content partner rather than a host. What type of spirituality are you planning? My own training is Buddhist.

It also seems that English is not your first language, so I wanted to get the first reply in to see what materials you have before the spelling crowd becomes too fierce. Can I look at one of your PDFs? Is it currently hosted anywhere or do you need to email it to me?

maybe a late reply
and still no answer recrived back , but lets try to trow in a offer

i can offer 10GB of space and 300GB of traffic for just 3€ per month ( or 2.5€ if you buy per year)

we allow everything , included but not limited to big files that can be downloaded
reason we do that is because you got a traffic limit , go over the limit and then you need to choose a other pacakge (thats what is called fair :D )

mroe info can be found at https://cp.powerchaos.com/cart.php?gid=9

enjoy

Greetings From PowerChaos

I will give you a special plan. 50GB Disk space and 1TB Bandwidth for $6/month. cPanel, Softaculous, Fantastico, RVSITEBUILDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back