• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forget Apple, Blackberry does it again!

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
I love Blackberry, I hate Apple (Despite the fact I love my iPhone 4, but that's a different story :D ).

So yes, the iPad - many have tried to compete and failed. Let's step this competition up, shall we?

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/?rid=3#

The new Blackberry PlayBook - it's gonna own and I can feel it. Can't wait to get my mits on one.

All tablets suck, lets stop making them please, and go back to developing netbooks if we must have them at all.

All tablets suck, lets stop making them please, and go back to developing netbooks if we must have them at all.
Really don't like Netbooks - far too small to cram it all. Keyboards are too small for me to even bother with.

Which is why if we must have them in the industry, then lets get to making them better, instead of tablets.

First of all, tablets suck. I don't care who makes them.

Secondly...actually that's all I've got.

(oh yeah, netbooks suck too)

I love Blackberry, I hate Apple (Despite the fact I love my iPhone 4, but that's a different story :D ).

So yes, the iPad - many have tried to compete and failed. Let's step this competition up, shall we?

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/?rid=3#

The new Blackberry PlayBook - it's gonna own and I can feel it. Can't wait to get my mits on one.

In Russia... Apple Eats YOU!!! :evilb::evilb::evilb:

I'll stick with my laptop using an external tablet when I feel artistic or am playing a point and click game, and i have little to no use for a cell-phone-like device other than as a tethering node for my laptop to use.

They won't get me to use a system without a full sized keyboard till I can use a cybernetic direct-link to input data to the computer.

them and all the idiots who drink the kool-aid on this ----. You can put an Apple logo on anything and people will buy it

HP has said tablets alone is a $40 BILLION Market. What are they on over there? If that's remotely true, I may have to find a new hobby and interest as career goes, computing will be ruined.

Apple should put their logo on this. All the yuppies would buy it.

cat-carrier-joke-Tabby-Tote-domestic-animals-humor-pic.jpg

Back