• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forgot CJ.com password, now what to do??

Mr.X

Hello friends,

I'm in a great trouble here at CJ.com :cry2:

my prob is that i forgot my cj publisher account password. I tried to reset it but i am not getting any email to reset pw from them. When i tried to request the password on other email id still no email from them!!!
But i am regularly getting emails from other merchants from cj :lol: but i never get password retrieval email from them :eek:

I was about to get first check from them but f**** i forgot the login password .... Can somebody please sugest me what to do now??

PS one free suggestion, do not ever save your password in browsers like opera wand or in firefox...or you will also surely suffer like me one day :devious2:

i think your

i think your account was closed.
Check their old mails.

Hello friends,

I'm in a great trouble here at CJ.com :cry2:

my prob is that i forgot my cj publisher account password. I tried to reset it but i am not getting any email to reset pw from them. When i tried to request the password on other email id still no email from them!!!
But i am regularly getting emails from other merchants from cj :lol: but i never get password retrieval email from them :eek:

I was about to get first check from them but f**** i forgot the login password .... Can somebody please sugest me what to do now??

PS one free suggestion, do not ever save your password in browsers like opera wand or in firefox...or you will also surely suffer like me one day :devious2:

Back