• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum For Sale!

scribby said:
Still nulled = bad, how do we know your not using other tricky methods to make the site look good...

can we have a screen shot of where the traffic is coming from?

tricky methods ? uh? I own www.sitebuildup.com and work for www.comforthost.net besides , i'm a very well known member in WHT if you go there. I would never do 'tricky methods' for just $450.

Anyhow :

few more screenshot .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Zafar/ds.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Zafar/Image2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Zafar/Image3.jpg
anything else you would like to know dont hesitate to ask

I could see people buying it if it was a licensed IPB forum but a nulled one? :shame: might as well start a forum cos if IPS find out your using their software you will be paying more in court then on a forum :tired2:

Chatter

the man is selling the members/topics/traffic .. etc ..
not a licensed or not licensed board !!! so he's selling the borad's data base ..
u should care for somehing like what's the forum about .. and how you could be profited back from this !!

hope you got it !!

omzy said:
not a licensed or not licensed board !!! so he's selling the borad's data base ..
u should care for somehing like what's the forum about .. and how you could be profited back from this !!

hope you got it !!

This is what i have been explaining them. :rolleyes2

omzy said:

hope you got it !!

diesel said:
You will get everything , Domain , Forum and Host.

Maybe he should edit his first post then,that bit we did get.

Diesel said:
By forum i meant the database , posts , members not the FORUM SOFTWARE LICENSE.
anyway , i edited for you.
I though you said it was a nulled software might want to edit the qoute post ;) cos if its nulled then you don't have a license for the forum which is really IPB software your using free and not paid :shame:

Buy A License before you try to sell it ;)

Chatter

Last edited:
Well you can pay me $400 and the other $50 you can buy the license for.

i told you im in need of money , i cant afford for the license atm.

omzy said:
So? has he read the IPB rules? i don't think so! i am replying because this isn't allowed and IPB is a good forum host and shouldn't be nulled / used for free

Chatter

Chatter said:
So? has he read the IPB rules? i don't think so! i am replying because this isn't allowed and IPB is a good forum host and shouldn't be nulled / used for free

Chatter

OMG!

I did not nulled it for god sake , i got the link from google accidently and i installed it and later after a month i found out its a hacked version.
and i can't afford for the license atm. :tired2:

Diesel said:
OMG!

I did not nulled it for god sake , i got the link from google accidently and i installed it and later after a month i found out its a hacked version.
and i can't afford for the license atm. :tired2:
Well if your still using it and don't have a license its still classed as nulled. Anyway thats as far im going on this topic! But

Good luck with it

Chatter

you should all consider that Diesel HAS asked IPS about this, and they did NOT sue him because he got a nulled forum accidently, you could switch to trial, buy a liscence or switch to phpbb easily. Just consider the speed of the forums growth and decide if you'd want to buy it.
As for me im not interested in a celebrity site, and don't have the spare cash at the moment.

Back