• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum Hosting Requir

telefragx

July last year i purchased an IPB licence which is still valid and I want to make something of it. I wish to start a Gaming / Computer forum for hardcore gamers and modders to have a great place to hangout and dicuss lastest gamers etc..

Well I am in need of some space - I have a little complex details so please take your time to read them..

Server: In europe if possible - USA also accepted please state where your server is located.

Webspace: IPB files are 5MB in size and I will allow attachments, avatars and signatures to be uploaded as well as maybe some mods for a certain game title so required space i would like is 5 - 20GB. Please state the amount in your offer.

Bandwidth: Forums can be a little heavy on traffic especially when i plan to allow attachments so any bandwidth 25GB+.. Please state amount.

Control Panel: DirectAdmin or CPanel 10 Only please! Again please state which you have.

Mysql Databases: 3 is more then enough.

Database limit: Some hosts have a limit on the size of the backup / files that can be uploaded. Please state the amount and / or files that cannot be uploaded if you can!

Software: PHP 4 Required!

Email: 5 or more accounts. Please state the amount.

Domains: 3+ Please.

Subdomains: 5+ Please.

Uptime: 99.7% or higher!

Support: I would like a host to have some sort of live chat MSN/ Yahoo or A Live chat service via the website like Liveperson or something.

Hope this doesnt sound complex just that i need a good host to make "my home"

Budget: $5 - $10 to pay Via PayPal if possible in US Dollars or (prefered) UK £ Pounds. If you can provide what i want for a higher price please state it.

Would like a host with a 30 - 60day trial at first to see if they do have the uptime and speed. Thanks.

IF YOU CAN OFFER THIS PACKAGE AS A VDS (Virtual dedicated server) PLEASE STATE HOW MUCH EXTRA THAT WOULD BE!

Last edited:
Hello telefragx,

We are currently running a 25% off offer on all our packages. The following package is perfect for what you requested.

King Kong Package
5 GB Space
75 GB Bandwidth
cPanel 10.8.1 control panel and Fantastico Deluxe script installer.
Multi-Format Support (PHP 4.4.1, GD, Python, Perl, FrontPage Ext, CGI and more!)
No Limits Hosting! (Unlimited Emails, MySQL databases, sub-domains, add-on domains, FTP accounts and more!)
99.9% uptime guarantee (Current month: 100% uptime)
30 day money back guarantee
PayPal Payments
Server located in Dallas, Texas
Instant message, live chat and help desk support

Only $7.50/£4.32 a month with 25% off

Enter the promotional code: get25off
Receive 25% off every month you are with us!

Click here to visit our website.
Click here to talk to us.

Last edited:
<<Mod Edit: The threadstarter asked for a minimum of 5GB disk space.>>
/Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
DanEthicalServices.Com would like to offer this package:

Paid Two - 5 gigs of disc space
20 gigs of monthly data transfer
20 of each feature
cPanel 10
Fantastico DeLuxe
RVSkins
Lots more...
$12.99/mo or $155.00/year
Payment via PayPal or E-Gold
Check Out Or Order Our Plans

Immediate Account Activation. No Trial, but a 7-day Money Back Guarantee.

Our Servers are located in California and come with a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

This account can be upgraded at any time also.

Support via Forums, Tickets, MSN, E-mail and Phone.

Any questions, please contact sales @ danethicalservices.com

Last edited:
MonkeyWrench Hosting - King Kong packages looks good and in my currency. One question for that company - You uptime guarentee what happens if you fail to meet it?

Other offers welcome - i have to go for a few hours now but ill be back later to check them.

Hi,

We aim to achieve 99.9% uptime, if we fail to achieve this we offer a pro-rated refund for the amount of downtime.

Regards.

Hi

HostingDepartment may have the plan you need:

5GB Premium Disk Space
60GB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
PHP4, Perl, MySQL
99.9% Uptime (Have stats)
24/7 Dedicated Support

Hosted on a DUAL XEON 2.8HT (4CPUS).
We are based in the UK :).

Cost: $9.00/mo
Payment: Paypal or Stormpay

As this is a custom plan please contact us for further details

Our site: http://www.hostingdepartment.net
Forum: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/forum

Last edited:
Sir craig and commercial you didnt read his request properly so please re-read it , he is asking for 5 to 20 gb space not 1gb or 2 gb space.

But to be frank you find 20gb host for 10$ at all.

Hello,

We can offer you a special forum hosting package. If you look at our website you will see on the banner it states we now offer forum hosting, the full details of this have not yet been released but it mainly consists of us installing, setting up and hosting the forum for you.

The package will have the following specs:

5GB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth
Cpanel 10 + Fantastico De Luxe
PHP 4 Enabled
Unlimited Features

The package will cost $10/Month and payment will be via Paypal.

We do not however have a live chat service currently up and running but later on this week we will be setting up a live chat service through msn messenger. The server you will be hosted on is located in the USA on a very fast network. We can also offer you a 7 day free trial but that will not include us installing and setting up the forum for you.

This package is not available on our website so please PM me or email us at sales@homingnetwork.com

Thanks,
Homing Network

Last edited:
NeonCube Internet Solutions can offer you our Cubed plan:

6GB Private Disk Space
50GB Private Bandwidth
cPanel 10
Fantastico
PHP 4.4
Unlimited Features (Domains, FTP, Email, etc, etc)

$13.45/month Via PayPal, mail in cheque, or other methods that you need.

There's a couple of different coupons available:
If you use the coupon: FWS-FRMS, then you get 25% off your first month.
If you use the coupon: FWS2-FRMS, then you get 7% off of every month!

You can order it all here!

Pardon our progress. We're undergoing a total redo of our site design, and it should be finished sometime soon.

30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!

Our servers are located in the telx datacenter in Atlanta, GA, USA. We have messenger support on 4 major messaging clients. MSN, AIM, YIM, and GTalk. Our uptime is guaranteed at 99.7%. If that is not met, your account is credited for thirty times the amount of time you were down.

Last edited:
<<Mod Edit: Offers can be a maximium of 25 lines.>>
/Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Server: In europe if possible - USA also accepted please state where your server is located.
Shouldn't be a prob with most hosts, probably a USA hosted server.

2. Webspace: IPB files are 5MB in size and I will allow attachments, avatars and signatures to be uploaded as well as maybe some mods for a certain game title so required space i would like is 5 - 20GB. Please state the amount in your offer.
Might have to get the file size limit increased with some.

3. Bandwidth: Forums can be a little heavy on traffic especially when i plan to allow attachments so any bandwidth 25GB+..
Please state amount.
Are you prepared to get the e-mail saying your over bandwidth and pay the extra should an offer accepted not be enough for your needs.

5. Software: PHP 4 Required!
Normal - least provided at stable version

6. Uptime: 99.7% or higher!
Well prove it - how many years over - could have been a bad spell - and if critical it's not a budget! your looking at.

7. Support: I would like a host to have some sort of live chat MSN/Yahoo or A Live chat service via the website like Liveperson or something.
That's fair but would it be business hours or 24/7 and in what region

8. Budget: $5 - $10 to pay Via PayPal if possible in US Dollars or (prefered) UK £ Pounds. If you can provide what i want for a higher price please state it.
Are you kidding!

9. Would like a host with a 30 - 60day trial at first to see if they do have the uptime and speed. Thanks.
1. Server: In europe if possible - USA also accepted please state where your server is located.
Shouldn't be a prob with most hosts, probably a USA hosted server.

2. Webspace: IPB files are 5MB in size and I will allow attachments, avatars and signatures to be uploaded as well as maybe some mods for a certain game title so required space i would like is 5 - 20GB. Please state the amount in your offer.
Might have to get the file size limit increased with some.

3. Bandwidth: Forums can be a little heavy on traffic especially when i plan to allow attachments so any bandwidth 25GB+.. Please state amount.
Are you prepared to get the e-mail saying your over bandwidth and pay the extra shouls an offer accepted not be enough for your needs.

4. Database limit: Some hosts have a limit on the size of the backup / files that can be uploaded. Please state the amount and / or files that cannot be uploaded if you can!

5. Software: PHP 4 Required!
Normal - least provided at stable version

6. Uptime: 99.7% or higher!
Well prove it - how many years over - could have been a bad spell - and if critical it's not a budget your looking at.

7. Support: I would like a host to have some sort of live chat MSN/Yahoo or A Live chat service via the website like Liveperson or something.
That's fair but would it be business hours or 24/7 and in what region

8. Budget: $5 - $10 to pay Via PayPal if possible in US Dollars or (prefered) UK £ Pounds. If you can provide what i want for a higher price please state it.
Are you kidding!

9. Would like a host with a 30 - 60day trial at first to see if they do have the uptime and speed. Thanks.
Are you kidding!

10.IF YOU CAN OFFER THIS PACKAGE AS A VDS (Virtual dedicated server) PLEASE STATE HOW MUCH EXTRA THAT WOULD BE!
Are you kidding!

I think your looking at a more expensive solutions rather that your wishes. With those requests look at how many offered above your initial budget price (shame on the lot of you).

Your asking too much for too little, try looking for offers on one without the financial limits and it should give an indicator.

Decker i dont need those comments thank you. I understand people may think its a lot for a little but look at all these offers. Some hosts are ok with what i have asked for. Am i kidding about a VDS - no. You can get them and im intrested on what the price would be if a host can offer them, it may well be out of my budget but its out of intrest :)

Yellowmc - i already own an IPB licence.

Ill look at all the offers and make a few selections thanks. Offers still open BTW.

Last edited:
telefragx said:
Decker i dont need those comments thank you. I understand people may think its a lot for a little but look at all these offers. Some hosts are ok with what i have asked for..

Yes they may be but it may stop some unsuitable offers, and the advice given was free, so not appreciatiing that is a bit off, it was meant to help. but obviously by your reply you don't realy want any. So no more will be given.

I use around 250GB on my pc and no if you read i said with it been a gaming forum i may host mods on the server for games like a CS mod...

Not large... I mean if its a major mod and they need a mirror thats my ideas.

Anyway 5 - 20GB space so just list what you can offer and thats ok :)

Back