• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

frames HELP

can we get a link to the files in question, maybe the question will become clear then....

i think i am not able to explain properlly. okay i will be open.

dot.tk puts a banner ad using frames. it uses two frames. one frame will display the ad and the other will display our webpage.

Code:
  <frameset rows="85,*" framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="NO">
    <frame src="/1155445970990.ban?fldpromonr=2&fldbannernr=1&flddomainnr=10896687&country=91&ip=61.2.68.196&fldbannerbackground=FFFFFF&tid=1155445970990" name="dot_tk_frame_top" noresize scrolling="NO">
    <frame src="http://mshiva.t35.com/" name="dot_tk_frame_content" scrolling="auto" noresize>
  </frameset>

all i want to do is make the ad frame almost invisible by reducing the height of the ad frame to 0. but this has to be done from my web page.

now did somebody understand my english?

Last edited:
SIGH. Yes you can do it, easily - but why don't you just go and register a decent domain name? uni.cc is better then .tk, besides I thought you could turn off the .tk ad anyway, isn't it optional?

Back