• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
Yeyeyeah.com it's proud to present our new Free WHM Reseller Hosting service. We will be offering the following features to selected users as our pre-launch program:
  • 10 GB Space
  • 100 GB Bandwidth
  • Overselling allowed*
  • Unlimited Features
  • WHM & CPanel
To signup for our pre-launch you need to fill this form: http://yeyeyeah.com/signup.php

To be selected you need to give is a good idea about how would you finance this free service. The best ideas will be selected for a free WHM reseller.

I'll only give from 10 to 20 accounts now, so hurrry!

*Overselling allowed under conditions that will be stated in our TOS

Well, it certainly seems like no one read the post or the signup form. From 38 requests, 35 were deleted right away. Please people, this is not a big deal, all I'm asking for is ideas to finance this proyect!

It's up now. I had to take it down because I was receiving arround 1000 request per day from China. I decided I'm making this a post2host system, so I will be introducing this later this week.

Back