• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 100MB Space - Instant Activation, FTP uploads, PERL/CGI/Javascript Support etc..

erivy

100MB Disk Space
Instant Activation
FTP Upload
1GB Monthly Transfer
PERL/CGI/Javascript Support
Instant Activation

More information:

http://www.rshosts.info

Please feel free to ask me any question here, thanks! :)

thanks alot everyone for your comment, really appreciate that :)

php is too dangerous for the server, that's why we don't support, sorry for that

i would like to learn flash, would like to upload it to your server, wonder if flash is consider a movie?

labay, yes, flash is allowed, as long as you don't put half hour flash inside. thecrecarc, rshosts is still the same, as good as before :)

erivy said:
labay, yes, flash is allowed, as long as you don't put half hour flash inside. thecrecarc, rshosts is still the same, as good as before :)

i didnt want to bash.. sicne ur ARE providing a free service, and i respect that. i also do not want to make it feel like i want to much and im mean. i dont want this to feel like im bashing u but....

rshost have less much bw cshost

Last edited:
hi joannevy, sorry, we do not support asp

thecrecarc, most of the user will not exceed 1gb per month, so, why give so much bandwidth and oversell the server?

Back