• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free 150mb/1.8gb, get more for less!

Omni

Previously I have offered 10 people to write tutorials for me in exchange for hosting. Now I am looking to offer MORE for LESS work.

150mb
1.8gb
Domains & Subdomains unlimited
MySQL Databases unlimited
Mail & FTP Users unlimited
Domain Aliases unlimited
E-Mail Aliases unlimited
E-Mail Auto-Responders unlimited
Spam Assassin
Webmail
Anonymous FTP
Analog Web/FTP Log Analyzer
Web Access & Error Logs
Password Protected Directories
Perl 5.6.1 / PHP 4.2.3
MySQL
Server Side Includes
FrontPage 2002 Support
POP3 / IMAP / SMTP Server
File Manager
cPanel 6.0
hosted on one of the few datacenters that offers 100% uptime

Here's the catch:
-MUST provide your own domain
-NO BANNERS & NO POPUPS. Only require a *small* link(s) to my site(s) on the bottom on each page
-this is a no support hosting
-your site must not be illegal nor an adult site, and it must be in English
-required to write tutorials for me

The tutorials
You are required to write 3 pages of a tutorial topic a month. That tutorial topic is up to you to choose, but must be related to creation of websites. For instance, if you decide to write regarding basic html, you would be required to

(a) supply me with a table of content
(b) tell me briefly what you intend to write on each page
(c) write at least 5kb of pure *TEXT* for each page
(d) have no more than 3 images on each page (if you do use them, please keep the file size as small as possible, max 15kb in total)
(e) the content must be ORIGINAL, don't plagiarize any other sites please :)
(f) do the spellchecks and be on the lookout for readability

Beginners/Intermediates/Experts are all welcomed.

To apply, please send me a PM with reasons why you should be chosen, your domain name and what your site is about. Thanks :)

can you give us a link to your site, to test server speed, etc? also, do you have any guarantees, that you wont just stop hosting us whenever you feel like doing so? BTW, good offer, PM sent :)

Originally posted by Omni
To apply, please send me a PM with reasons why you should be chosen, your domain name and what your site is about. Thanks :)
Please contact as directed.

flashbang I am still building the site so I can't post a link to the site just yet. As for the test file, I would be happy to offer it - but sadly I don't have a domain name for the hosting account yet, and I do not know how how to offer it without using a domain name. So if someone knows how to do that let me know. I suppose there is a way out of this though - please see your PM for more details.

I can't offer any guarantees as I am not a hosting provider. But since I am currently involved with a project - and I need everyone applying for it - there isn't any chance I would stop hosting anyone unless her/his end of the bargain wasn't fulfilled ;)

Thanks to everyone who applied. Please check your PMs.

Also, there were a fair number of people who didn't seem to have read the thread before sending a PM. Those are obviously rejected immediately - but can still apply.

All of those who took time to read the thread, and agreed to the requirements on the first post got their accounts.

Back