• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 2500Mb-125000mb cpanel11 hosting no posting or ads

vgncracker

Free cpanel 11 hosting with below features.No ads or forum posting
Instant Setup
http://hostarcher.com/
Hosting Type - Domain
Disk space - 2500MB
Montlhy Bandwidth - 125000MB
Addon Domains - 1
Parked Domains - 10
Email accounts - Unlimited
MySql Databases - Unlimited
Ftp Accounts - Unlimited
SQL Databases - Unlimited
Mailing Lists - Unlimited
Frontpage extensions - Allowed
Cron jobs - Allowed
Custom Error pages - Allowed
Traffic Statics - Included
Scripting allowed - CGI,PHP,HTML,Perl

1. you might want to change "Traffic Statics - Included" into "Traffic Statistics - Included"...
2. how do you pay the server without putting ads?

Um...about this? It's overselling to an unbelievable rate. 125 GB of data transfer? For FREE? WITHOUT ADS?!?!? No way. No way.

I tried it. They have a horrible interface and customer support. I had to guess which nameservers to use. BUt, surprisingly, they worked! I won't host here because I expect them off the air in say, two, maybe three hours. :D :p xD.

I registered an account, but I didn't know which nameservers to us.

would you pls figure out the NS regords?

Nameservers?

I tried it. They have a horrible interface and customer support. I had to guess which nameservers to use. BUt, surprisingly, they worked! I won't host here because I expect them off the air in say, two, maybe three hours. :D :p xD.

What nameservers did you use? Any help appreciated

Really hate to nitpick, but yes thats massive overselling and the site is not well created. There are massive spelling and grammatical errors.

I personally would have a hard time trusting a host when this is an issue.

Error : Account Could Not Be Created

We encountered a problem. Your hosting account has NOT been created. Below you will find some possible steps to correct this situation.
(1 Sometimes, failed account setup is the result unacceptable values being entered into the username, domain or password fields. Go back and try again with a different hosting account username. If the problem persists : try a different domain name or password.
(2 There are times when a servers workload is too high : socket / transport errors will be an indication of this sort of situation. In this case : try again in a few hours when server workload has (hopefully) settled down a bit.
(3 Is the server infested by Gremlins? While this is an unlikely cause of error, there are times when inexplicably : errors happen which are not immediately comprehensible. We like to blame these errors on server Gremlins for lack of a better scape goat. At this time there is no known fix for server Gremlin infestation. Sorry!

Back