• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE 5 Domain names!

thank you ,its for free 100 percent

Have you proof tested it 100 percent? Becuase it wants you to fill in your credit card details. I hope this is legit, and isn't one of those other crappy scams! Sounds awesome though, I may offer some domains to my customers. :beer:

Edit:

Seems to be okay, as they're I believe an ISP provider, I'll see if I can get those five domains.

Last edited:
[JSH]John;795288 said:
Let us know if you do manage to get them. :)

I'll let you know tomorrow, as that seems to be the estimated time when I should recieve my 5 domains.

Ya same here.. posted this at Namepros and another forum... so far it looks legit.. Many people have been recieving them so.. i think its real

I still haven't got an email from them...nor have my five domains been registered.

Seems dodgy. Since when did anyone wait for domains....?

I have patience. As I had to wait for an .eu domain that I also orded free of charge - except it only took three days for the domain to arrive to my account. There website has been around for years so it seems, as they have such a high pagerank and whois details also. I think they can be trusted.

I hope mine will show up on my domain panel soon.. ordered on Nov, 22nd. When i do a Whois on the domains ive registered for it stated as active and dns pointing to eclipse. But just nothing on the domain panel

how much time would it take to register domain from them bcz I tried to register a domain on 23 Nov but it hasn't registered yet...

They offer Uk Broadband so yeah i think they can be trusted!! there not just some company giving out domains. and on over sites people have recived these domains and used them :)

Good luck with your new domains guys

I have patience. As I had to wait for an .eu domain that I also orded free of charge - except it only took three days for the domain to arrive to my account. There website has been around for years so it seems, as they have such a high pagerank and whois details also. I think they can be trusted.

Hey JJ are you from the UK? Apparently now they claim that this offer is only valid for UK. Ive been waiting for 3-4 days now. Still no domains showin on the domain panel. But when i got a whois the domains i ordered are registered under my info. Im not from the UK, so now i cant even buy these domain if i wanted to. :confused4

yeah i've been waiting for a few domains as well, and it seems I can track the order since it's been approved already.

However the domains still seem to be available :p

Hey JJ are you from the UK? Apparently now they claim that this offer is only valid for UK. Ive been waiting for 3-4 days now. Still no domains showin on the domain panel. But when i got a whois the domains i ordered are registered under my info. Im not from the UK, so now i cant even buy these domain if i wanted to. :confused4

Yes, I'm from the UK. My domains haven't been registered, but I'll wait. I shall email them.
Edit:

My domains have now been registered. But that same as you Kogepan888, these domains are not showing up in my control panel.

Last edited:
I've just received the domains. This offer is indeed genuine. The downfall is that you do not have namserver control. But you can point the domain to an IP address. ;)

Back