• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free 500Mb Space, 2500Mb Bandwith Image Hosting

aaorozco

We just finished the improvement of this image hosting site I'm sure you'll find great.

But, what does FreePhotoHost.net offers you?

500Mb Space and 2500Mb/mo Bandwith.
Image Portfolios Creation
360º Spins Creation
Slide Shows Creation
Auction Galleries Creation
ALL THIS TOTALLY FREE

How does it work?

1. You register.
2. You create your folders to keep your images organized.
3. You upload your images (max. 5 images per upload)
4. You copy the image's URL and use it wherever you need it.
5. You come back anytime, select an image and use it again.

Do you need more space or bandwith?

We also offer paid plans with a huge resources ammount for for a very little ammount of money. You can upgrade anytime.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

is it stable ? cuz i dont want to post some images on my forum or site and later find a red X mark missing image on it ,

that is one thing imagehost should have , stablity , if u have that then i think this is a pretty good plan

They are on different servers, it is not hosted with free accounts. The uptime has been 100% for the past 34 days, and 99.8% before that.

Quote:
An x10hosting Company

This is what i found at the bottom of the site. does this site too have some downtime like x10

They are on different servers, it is not hosted with free accounts. The uptime has been 100% for the past 34 days, and 99.8% before that.

http://www.freephotohost.net
Fetched successfully with expected content = 29.63 % (24 of 81 tests)
Failed = 70.37 % (57 of 81 tests)
Average response time = 0.37 seconds

these are the stats i got from my sitemonitor service when i decided to test the uptime of this site

Last edited:
Back