• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE ACCOUNT w/ livin4.com if you reach 10

livin4

livin4.com is having a FREE WEB HOSTING CONTEST
(This is not limited to one person, anyone who makes ten, can get a free account.)

If you can give livin4.com 10 new customers for any of its services, we will give you 1 year free access to

500MB space
15GB transfer per month
ENSIM SITE ADMINISTRATOR CONTROL PANEL

Support for:
CGI
PHP
SSI
MySQL
Virtual FTP Server
Virtual Mail Server
Majordomo
MS Frontpage Extensions
Analog Web/FTP Analyzer
Webalizer Stats
10 POP3 accounts and SMTP access

OC12 CONNECTION

Your address will be www.yourname.livin4.com or you can use your own domain such as www.yourname.com

Whenever somebody signs up with us, email listings@livin4.com and give us their account name including their phone number. Once you have reached 10 accounts, we will add your site to our database.

A lot of hosts have screwed me with an offer like this so how can I/we make sure that you really are gonna give us space?

Re: Will provide info

Originally posted by livin4
You can email webmaster@livin4.com and I can provide you with my personal phone#. We can write out an agreement, this way you can be sure you will receive your space.

Thanks,
Sam

email sent,
i call u later . hehehe .. jk i can get a paid host with the money i pay for the phone bill i ring u

Free services, don't count, we have plenty of people joining free services. It only works if you refer 10 PAID customers.

Originally posted by livin4
Free services, don't count, we have plenty of people joining free services. It only works if you refer 10 PAID customers.
That's kind of hard .. :confused2

Sorry, try to get as many as you can. Lets say you get 5, we might be able to lower your quota to 200MB instead. Either way, you will be rewarded.

Thanks,
Sam

Back