• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free advertising offer

Bruce

NLC
As a way of giving back to our community, all members will have a chance to ad their 468x60 banner to our banner rotator at absolutley no cost.

The catch:
Your site must be legal under US law, and not contain any adult content. You must also be a regular poster at ThaPortal.com Forums. This is a great opportunity for those of you wanting more hits and have some free time.

For more info, see here.

Last edited:
I thought 468x60 was the official banner size on most sites. How much traffic are you getting? I might have my site finnished soon.

Yes it should be 468x60. I was just half asleep.

Currently around 250-300 uniques a day and around 700 pageviews. It should be rising soon again now that I've found a reliable host.

The banner rotator is the one that's built into postnuke. It's not great, but it gets the job done.

Originally posted by Phrozen
The banner rotator is the one that's built into postnuke. It's not great, but it gets the job done.

I tried to have a flash banner using the banner thingi that's bulid into post nuke. But for some reason it won't work. any ideas?

I would but the colors on the forums aren't very appealing to my eyes so I couldn't be a regular posted :( :devious2:

That's fair, some people like blue, but I guess others would prefer white or something. Can't please everyone.

I happend to think they were light colors. I designed the forums to look like the rest of my site.

Originally posted by Phrozen

Currently around 250-300 uniques a day and around 700 pageviews. It should be rising soon again now that I've found a reliable host.

just curious as to how your host is to blame for keeping your hits from growing?

When your host is down 50+ hours a week you lose a lot of returning visitors and also don't gain any you normally would be.

Well, I've been busy lately. School sucks, yeah... everyone that has asked to get their banner added has.

Trenz, top of the page.

ah, sounds like a terrible host. i just would have assumed you'd have changed hosts a lot sooner if that were the situation.

Back