• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .com domains at 1and1

Cam.

Pro
NLC
1and1 are giving away free .com domains. It seems pretty simple. I got a domain without a credit card.

I think it's 1 per person. Enjoy

Click

Note: Offer limited to one .com domain per customer for the first year.
For each additional domain that you order, you will be billed at the regular price of $8 .99/year per domain. After the first free year you will be billed at the regular price of $ 8.99/year.

It is free now. Okay. But then once you decide that to transfer or renew you will be surprised how hight price is.

:) Hope they sort it out for you :)

They replied saying they had some issues on their domain system, but my domain was going to be registered :confused4 no idea what happened, but at least they replied

In any case you will get your domain name for free ;)

Domain state just changed on the control panel, so I guess I'll be getting the free domain :wink2:

They replied saying they had some issues on their domain system, but my domain was going to be registered :confused4 no idea what happened, but at least they replied

Domain state just changed on the control panel, so I guess I'll be getting the free domain :wink2:
So your getting the domain? Great! :)

1and1 sucks but hey! its free :p

Many registrars have done this in the past. Most recently, I remember Register.com did something like this. But there's a catch: when it came time for the domain renewal, they charged $35 for one year!

Many registrars have done this in the past. Most recently, I remember Register.com did something like this. But there's a catch: when it came time for the domain renewal, they charged $35 for one year!
to hell with that.

I'd transfer it days before the renewal period. Most registrars give a free year for transfering too... So... Win.

So your getting the domain? Great! :)

1and1 sucks but hey! its free :p

They suck indeed. I got my domain.. and they took 48 HOURS TO CHANGE THE DNS SERVERS

Hope I can transfer it, they're only charging 8.99 for the renewal, not 40 bucks like Register.com

They suck indeed. I got my domain.. and they took 48 HOURS TO CHANGE THE DNS SERVERS

Hope I can transfer it, they're only charging 8.99 for the renewal, not 40 bucks like Register.com
Ya, register is a scam in my opinion... I have no idea why anyone would get a domain from them. If push comes to shove just transfer it from 1and1 and get a free year too :p

Back