• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel account with Fantastico Deluxe

beantown

Hello,

Our community is the process of being rebuilt,....www.webtalks.net

Contrary to our critics here at FWS, we are back offering what we feel will benefit both the person in need of hosting and us in need of re-establishing our board.

We do not and will not share any information, we are loyal to our customers confidentiality...again contrary to imposters who attempt and create false statements about our intentions.

We have been in business for over 5 years.

We hve given away 8 free accounts, our accounts are banner free, your site is yours we dont force you to advertise us at all.

we are offering the following:

All Accounts include FANTASTICO DELUXE

Everyone who posts 5 articles will be eligible for a free hosting package...to continue to receive free hosting you will need to post 5 articles per month, to renew and keep the account active.

all articles need to be informational to others visiting the forum, not just answers to other posts.

the plan is as follows:

cpanel hosting
Fantastico Deluxe - - 46 scripts

Here are the specs of free shared account

700Mb Disk Space
1000Mb Bandwidth
2 Ftp Accounts
5 Email Accounts

Again thanks to all that are supporting this venture in restoring the webtalks forum.

Thanks for the overwhelming support of this...I will be ending this tonite at midnite...11/15/04

Last edited:
Milli Riba said:
well ... 1000mb BW is a bit less fer 700 mb space!! Anyway its a preety cool/good offer... I ma give it a try :p

YOu speak out my words :tongue2:

I don't think this a scam, but really. 1000MB is not enough for most people that need 700Mb for there site. Most sites that have 400MB space have 10Gigs bandwidth.

Thanks For Your Support

Due to the over whelming response...we will be expiring this offer at midnite the 15th of November.

All registered prior to the deadline will be eligible.

Again thank you for the support.

Last edited:
please note

As long as you have completed registration by 11/15/04 midnite EST you will be eligible.

You do not have to complete posting your articles by that deadline but do need to be registerd.

Again thanks for the overwhelming support.

we are now up to 12 free accounts.

rr

Last edited:
hey bean town dude! grt offer yo!... i'm on yo site as stravi :)

my domain still aint poppin uo rite buh like u said its gonna take 36 more hrs i think.. anywayz to everyone else.. dun miss out on diz offer.. i just made like....more than 6 posts on the site there... and this admin dude there processed my app really fast....grt tech support even for newbies over there....

Keep it up bean town dude! :D

THANKS FOR Kind Words

we try!!!!

Less then 2 hours before we terminate this offer.

Glad we could help you out!

You should be good once your dns propergates.

rr

thank you for the good words......

Thanks to all of you that have made this board come back to life.....

this offer has officially come to an end!!!

Thanks again to everyone that has helped in supporting this endevour.

rr

:classic2: :)

Back