• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Cpanel Hosting with all the features

mygeek

20 MB of disk space (Upgradable to 500 MB if needed)
500 MB bandwidth (Upgradable to 10 gig if needed)
CPanel 6 with Xskin
Domain Hosting or subdomain if you don't have a domain (yoursite.mygeekpage.com)
Private CGI-BIN
1 MySQL database (Ask if you need more)
PHP
Unlimited POP3/STMP e-mail addresses
Unlimited subdomains (Only if using domain hosting)
SSI
Unlimited FTP accounts
20 pre-installed CGI scripts
Cron jobs
Frontpage Extensions

All for FREE!!

You do have to have exit pop-ups on your site. This way I can pay for your hosting while your visitor doesn't have to be bothered by advertisements while they are surfing on your web site. They only see the pop-up when they leave your site.

Restrictions:

- Your web site must be on the internet somewhere so I can look at it and see if it is good enough for me to host.
- No Adult/Warez/Cracks/Illegal web sites.
- Your site must have a decent design (don't worry I'm not too picky about that) but it has to have pretty good content.

Check it out at http://www.mygeekpage.com If you can't get there yet try http://srv3.glacierservers.com/~mygeek

Thanks!

I can´t enter...

Internet Explorer
No se puede mostrar la página
La página Web solicitada no está disponible en este momento. Puede que el sitio Web tenga problemas técnicos o que necesite ajustar la configuración de su explorador.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pruebe lo siguiente:

Haga clic en el botón Actualizar o vuelva a intentarlo más tarde.

Si escribió la dirección de la página en la barra de direcciones, compruebe que esté escrita correctamente.

Para comprobar la configuración de su conexión, haga clic en el menú Herramientas y después en Opciones de Internet. Haga clic en Configuración en la ficha Conexiones. La configuración debe ser igual a la proporcionada por su administrador de red de área local (LAN) o su proveedor de servicios Internet (ISP).
Si el administrador de la red lo habilita, Microsoft Windows puede examinar la red y detectar automáticamente la configuración de la conexión.
Si desea que Windows lleve a cabo esta detección,
haga clic en Detectar configuración de la red
Algunos sitios requieren una conexión de seguridad de 128 bits. Haga clic en el menú Ayuday luego en Acerca de Internet Explorer para determinar la capacidad de seguridad instalada.
Si está intentando obtener acceso a un sitio seguro, asegúrese de que es compatible con su configuración de seguridad. Haga clic en el menú Herramientas y después en Opciones de Internet. En la ficha Opciones avanzadas, desplácese a la sección de Seguridad y compruebe la configuración de SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0 y PCT 1.0.
Haga clic en el botón Atrás para intentar otro vínculo.

No se pudo encontrar el servidor o error DNS
Internet Explorer

I get a page showing the information in the first post, plus a "tell a friend" form and a link to apply, using IE6 or Opera 6.

It must be something to do with your connection, or the country you're in (IP blocking perhaps).

Mozilla 1.3.1 and IE6 check out here...must be your ISP MTX.
(Netscape 4.7 has problems with the paypopup popup it seems...it wants to open in the main window instead of the regular URL, but the site is spewing HTTP500 errors. The PayPopup site I mean. Perhaps because of the caps in the URL? Just an aside :classic2: )

Originally posted by notnamed
Mozilla 1.3.1 and IE6 check out here...must be your ISP MTX.
(Netscape 4.7 has problems with the paypopup popup it seems...it wants to open in the main window instead of the regular URL, but the site is spewing HTTP500 errors. The PayPopup site I mean. Perhaps because of the caps in the URL? Just an aside :classic2: )

Ok. Thanks dude. I can now... :D

Back