• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free cPanel webhosting at freeCpanels.com

Let us know what you think of our free hosting service! We are trying to build an online community....

Yes, thats right 5MB space and 100MB bandwidth. But we are 6 weeks old and will expand to more space and more bandwidth soon! Start low and build up! You may only move forward in this business not backward :) .... (you can double these values though by placing a small link back to out website on your website)

Note that there is no catch with our free hosting plan...you signup and you get the full package without having to do anything. Many free hosting providers out there require you to post on forums or register with third parties....we don't do that.

The response so far has been very positive. Many free plan users are quite satisfied with 5MB/100MB....they don't need any more then that.

thanks for the responses!

cheers,
chris

5 MB is really not much, but for persons that need a good server and do not have a big website is this perfect. but for me it isn't that 100mb transfer is in less than a week reached. so sry this is not for me

Well, we are in our third month of hosting and up till now only one account reached its bandwidth limit on the 29th of last month. Once many accounts start reaching the limit we will lift it for everyone!

We will respond to the demand....we have the resources....so we can...but as I said...start low and build up. We will respond to the demand. Today we have had close to 150 signups! So things are moving nicely and we are carefully assessing the situation and ready for whats coming :)

i would say if you could have maybe 100mb space and 300mb b/w. thats not bad at all. altought its asking a little much.

No...that sound totally reasonable :) ...space is not a problem....its bandwidth! If you give too much of it....you will get people hosting large (sometimes illegal) downloads like movies/music/sofware...etc. We would like to avoid this on the free plans....or we will get into trouble as we are responsible for what is on our servers and what is being downloaded from them.

Hi all,

We have made significant upgrades to our free and pay hosting plans. Here are the new details:

Free Hosting Plan:

25MB Space
250MB Bandwidth (increased to 500MB at no extra charge if needed)
10 databases
10 emails
10 FTP accounts
10 subdomains
10 parked domains
10 addon domains

You can find all the details on our website at:

http://www.freecpanels.com

We hope these improvements will help everyone build a better online presence with our service!

I'd just like to add for fairly large website's the specs above aren't really enough. I have about 100 accounts that use all or even more of there allowed 1-2GB of bandwidth. But nice job you've done ;).

Do you allow more than 1 account?

Cause each account only allows 1 domain add-on.

I think it's quite a disadvantage.

You can have up to 10 addon domains in each free hosting plan. At this stage we do not have restrictions on how many free hosting plans you may have. This may change though if poeple start abusing this. So from the one account at freecpanels.com (your main member account) you can have numerouse free (or paid) hosting plans with 10 domains in each plan and you can order/sell/trade domain names with other members on our site very easily.

Thanks dazerackers! yes 25MB space / 250 (up to 500MB) BW is small for a large website. But its perfect for the biginner and even the advanced site designer that wants to host a basic site or run a free project or non-profit org. This service is more for the small scale webdesigner anyway / non-profit org. The professional webdesigner with large site pays for their hosting....we offer this too offcourse :)

After you signup you need to order it! Simply click on "order hosting plan" in left menu and follow instructions. If all goes well you will receive login details via your email address within a few minutes and you'll be on your way.

Back