• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free CPanel / WHM Resellers! No Posting! Unlimited Domains! Overselling OK! 99.9% UT!

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
We have opened up a new website where we offer nothing but free reseller hosting accounts on CPanel servers with 99.9% uptime!

There is never any charge for a reseller, all we require is Google Adsense banner or text link ads on your pages. We DO NOT require any forum posting!

Here are the requirements for getting a free reseller. Please READ all of these requirements BEFORE applying!

1. All websites hosted under your reseller MUST be in English! No exceptions. If any website is found that is not in English, it will be suspended or terminated immediately!

2. You CANNOT offer free hosting under your reseller. When you offer free hosting, it increases the risk of spammers and all around bad news users. If you are found to be offering free hosting, your reseller account will be suspended, and all domains getting free hosting will be terminated immediately.

3. You MUST place at least 1 banner ad on all pages of your website(s), unless it is a paying client (the more ads you place, the more space/bandwidth you get!).
I would not want to pay for a hosting account that had ads on it, so I will not require you to do it either. You must be able to show proof of purchase for any website that does NOT have ads on it, so we can see that it is a paying client of yours.

4. You MUST have a TLD (Top Level Domain) such as .com, .net, etc. You cannot use a subdomain, or any free domain such as .co.cc, .tk, etc. It must be a domain name that I can use to verify your identity!

5. VERY IMPORTANT!! You CANNOT click on the ads, and you CANNOT ask or require others to click on the ads!

6. We do not accept applications from Asian users. This is not racism, it is because of the very high percentage of fraud, spam, and overall abuse of servers committed by Asian users. Sorry!

Reseller Hosting Packages

================================================== ========

Personal
1GB Disc Space
20GB Bandwidth
Requires 1 Adsense Banner

More Info
Order Now

Starter
2.5GB Disc Space
45GB Bandwidth
Requires 2 Adsense Banners of Your Choice
1 Banner ad & 1 text link ad

More Info
Order Now

Professional
5GB Disc Space
100GB Bandwidth
Requires 3 Adsense Banners of Your Choice
Any combo of banners and text link ads

More Info
Order Now

Reseller Hosting Server:
CPU: Dual Xeon Quad Core Q9400
Quad core 2.66GHz
Cache: 24MB
RAM: 2GB
Port: 100Mbps

All reseller packages include:
  • CPanel
  • Fantastico De Lux
  • WHM
  • Free Custom Nameservers
  • Overselling Enabled
  • Host Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited websites on one account
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Sub, Addon, and Parked Domains
  • SMTP/IMAP Mail
  • Catch All Email
  • Spam Assassin
  • Virus Protection
  • PHPMyAdmin
  • PHPpgAdmin
  • PERL
  • CGI-BIN
  • JSP
  • Ruby on Rails
  • Javascript
  • SSI
  • PHP
  • CURL
  • GD
  • Zend Optimizer
  • Image Magik
  • Detailed Webstats
  • Cron Jobs
  • MUCH MORE!
Complete Details

Support:
We offer a couple of different ways of getting support for any problem that may arise. You can email us using our contact form, or the suggested way for clients, logging into our Client Area to submit a support ticket. The Client Area is the best option for the quickest response.

Questions:
If you have any questions, please feel to contact us, at anytime. If you prefer, you can also PM us here! We will respond as possible!

Thanks for looking!

It has nothing to do with how far you are from the server.

I assume you (cynfinnegan1163) were rejected due to IP distance. That is because the distance between the address you stated that you lived at, and the location of the IP was too far. So if someone says they live in Mexico, and their IP is from Japan, that is grounds for rejection. Again, it has nothing to do with how far you are from the server.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

6. We do not accept applications from Asian users. This is not racism, it is because of the very high percentage of fraud, spam, and overall abuse of servers committed by Asian users. Sorry!

Many fraud and spam comes from other continents too :shame:
i was going to ask for free reseller account from you but according to this I change my mind.

Best of luck! :sheep:

tried signing up and got rejected as well, apparently North Americans are considered too high a risk.

What domain name did you sign up with? I see 2 rejected signups, and the IP's did not match the country submitted.

I am a little confused by this:
2. You CANNOT offer free hosting under your reseller. When you offer free hosting, it increases the risk of spammers and all around bad news users. If you are found to be offering free hosting, your reseller account will be suspended, and all domains getting free hosting will be terminated immediately.

3. You MUST place at least 1 banner ad on all pages of your website(s), unless it is a paying client (the more ads you place, the more space/bandwidth you get!).
I would not want to pay for a hosting account that had ads on it, so I will not require you to do it either. You must be able to show proof of purchase for any website that does NOT have ads on it, so we can see that it is a paying client of yours.

You do not allow free hosting with the resellers, but you say you have to put ads on all your websites unless they pay? If you wont allow free hosting, wouldnt paid clients be the only option?

Back