• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free CPanel / Wordpress hosting

raiinzen

I am in need of a host for a sample website I am trying to build.
A large local club has requested that I create a website for them.
They already have a domain; however, they want to see what I can come up with before changing their design, and they don't understand that I could host it on a subdomain, so I need something to show to them before they give me rights to change it for them.

I want to see what I can come up with for them using Wordpress, or perhaps Joomla.

I don't need much bandwidth at all, just enough space to experiment freely with different CMS systems or perhaps Wordpress in order to find the best fit for them.

The site would need to be hosted until through November when the final decision would be made by the club during their annual decision-making meeting.

thanks

Hello,

I may be able to provide you with a subdomain. Please include this request in your site description at our signup page, and please be as detailed as possible about your intentions. I can offer you:

500 mb disk space, 5 gb bandwidth
One subdomain of dontgetcaughtwithoutone.com
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5
FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains with DNS control.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing list software included.

I believe the amount of resources would suit you nicely for testing purposes, but please let us know if you disagree, and why.
http://www.dontgetcaughtwithoutone.com/

Back