• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Cpanel / Zpanel hosting - Up to 5gigs of space and 7gigs banwidth.

Our services are going to dramtically change, meaning that I need to change my post. Unfortneatley there is an edit time limit on these forums. I will create a new topic as soon as I know what our new game plan is.

It was, for 5 minutes. Then some as*hole uploaded the sasser worm. I don't how long it'll take to get fixed. It looks like ftp accounts are gone though.

Yup.. Sorry about that.

Some idiot ran a script that edited the apache config.. All services are up now except for Apache. We are working towards a fix, and have contacted Scott, our server admin.

Expect the problem to be fixed by morning.

design never matter.... the thing which u should have in ur site is " Date" if u have date ur site is on the rise... and that's wat the Basic req. of a site.
OK? mean girl.. PM me i m not regular user of this site

The server that our main site and reseller are on had an apache and mysql failure. We couldn't contact the server admin soon enough.

Sorry for the inconvience.

i want to use this as a file host can i do that and can i get an increase on my zpanel bandwith and what kinda ads are they google or clickster?

Back