• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Name

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Definitely pay to register it. Anyone(excpet the losers who are 15 and have no money and can't get a job and their parents won't give them money....) can afford to pay 10 bucks a year. [/B]
Why do I get the feeling you're talking about... uh, someone I know?

Originally posted by LeX
Definitely pay to register it. Anyone(excpet the losers who are 15 and have no money and can't get a job and their parents won't give them money....) can afford to pay 10 bucks a year.
Why do I get the feeling you're talking about... uh, someone I know? [/B]

Uhhh...okay. I still find it hard to believe that someone can't afford 10 bucks a year. No offense...

Originally posted by LeX
Originally posted by Gnubie
So then I heard of Beenz, what a joke! You can only get about 10 beenz per day when you need 3900 to get a domain from some Asian company they are affiliated with - sounds like a scam to me.
You can collect beenz from a lot of places, and you can play lotto and stuff to win beenz... who said you can only get 10 beenz per day?

You need 3000 beenz in order to register a domain at that asian registrar, not 3900, and the last time I heard, they don't allow ppl to use beenz to register domains anymore, so if you joined beenz just for the domain, you can forget about it.

BTW, I don't think it's a scam, a person from the boards once said that s/he got 2 domains this way.

Like Gnubie said, it's 3900 beenz. Check your facts.

Also I'm one of the people who got them, brilliant customer service, also they're the ones behind CrazedCow.com.

Also, they're Aussie! :)

Originally posted by LeX
Definitely pay to register it. Anyone(excpet the losers who are 15 and have no money and can't get a job and their parents won't give them money....) can afford to pay 10 bucks a year.
Why do I get the feeling you're talking about... uh, someone I know?

Uhhh...okay. I still find it hard to believe that someone can't afford 10 bucks a year. No offense... [/B]

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that! I've only got one because of a stupid friend that just had to get more beenz than me... Mwahahaha... I showed him! :D

from beenz.com...

"Registrarsasia are Domain Name Registrars. We offer starter Web hosting and email packages, domain name forwarding and FREE domain management. Spend your beenz by registering your com .net .org domain names for $26 AUD or b3,000!You can also spend your beenz on a startup web hosting package, domain name forwarding, domain name cloaking and email forwarding. Get your web site live here at Registrarsasia!!Prices start at b3000.
Domain registration available to beenzers worldwide "

Thanx, John for posting that. That was what I saw from the page before, so I've always thought you only need 3000 beenz to register a domain. AND... rockergrrl also told me in a previous post that s/he got like 2 domains that way. *shrugs* Who cares anyway? They don't offer that anymore.

thanks 4 the http://www.emeisp.com/ link whoever it was! Cheers bud. BTW, i cant afford 10 bucks because im in the UK [it might only be 7 squid]! Is there a british registrar out there that accepts £££'s? Im sick of these yanks controlling my money. :)

Back