• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free domain names! 100% FREE

Re: ..

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Sweet, check out my design ; dbgtx.dk3.com, I really want a domain like 'dragonball-gtx.com'.
there are still people out there making dragball sites?

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by keith
there are still people out there making dragball sites?
im afraid so, as there isn't enough out there already, the episodes on CN is what brings them back even the though dragonball/z/gt ended like a couple years ago for those who watch the japanese episodes

I've seen it countless times in the past. If ever a plan is come up with that seems to support an impossibility, no matter how flawless it might seem, it never works. Somewhere along the line it always breaks down, bringing everything else down with it. Your "200 unique hits equals one domain" plan is one of these. It might work for a while, but somewhere along the line...

Originally posted by Dusty
I've seen it countless times in the past. If ever a plan is come up with that seems to support an impossibility, no matter how flawless it might seem, it never works. Somewhere along the line it always breaks down, bringing everything else down with it. Your "200 unique hits equals one domain" plan is one of these. It might work for a while, but somewhere along the line...
heh yah I know what you mean

Back