• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Names

Web Hosting

Hello,

Hosting Is Free! is a free web hosting service designed to help small businesses and individuals who are just starting out on the web.

We offer fully featured free web hosting accounts with PHP, mySQL and cPanel9 with Fantastico, 50 MB of disk space and 5 GB of bandwidth. :)

Hosting Is Free! holds an on-going Free Domain Name Contest for new members who signup for a free web hosting account. The prize is a domain name of your choice (.com, .net, .org, .biz, .us, .info) to be used with your free web hosting account!

Full details here

Good luck! :)

English only accepted.
Cannot use a "free" e-mail address when signing up.
Street address required when signing up.
Text ads and pop-unders.

Also, this appears in the TOS. I'm not sure I know what it means:
Please Read this: By Submitting this information, you grant Hostingisfree.com a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable license to reproduce and publicly display the information you are submitting to the Hostingisfree.com Webmaster.

English only. However, if you or anyone else has an established, quality site they would like to host in any of the following languages: Danish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Polish or Turkish - PM me and I'll make sure you get an account on a different server. :)

We don't allow free (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo) email addresses when signing up to prevent abuse. On the long run, this only benefits the users. Also, any information you might share with us (including your "street address") will NOT be shared/sold/etc. to any third party.

We've been offering free web hosting since early 2000. If you'd like a list of our other services, you can PM me.

Hope this satisfies you. ;)

With this being said, there's still time for everyone to get a Free Domain Name from "Hosting is Free!" Get full details here and good luck!

All the best.

wat if u dont need the webhostin and only need the domain ... wud it be acceptable .. cuz i m lookin for domain.. i cud do alot of forum posting .. if u want me to .. just lookin for .com or .net domain

This has been asked a number of times so here it goes:

Domain names will be registered for a period of one (1) year. If you maintain an active website with visitors during that period of time, we will automatically renew it after the period of 1 year with no cost on your part. :)

So get you free domain name now by visiting "Hosting is Free!"

All the best!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Santa "Hosting is Free!" brings you a 2-day long extension to our Free Domain Name offer which will now end December 27, 2004.

What happens on the 27th? We award the free domain name and start a new free domain name offer, of course. :)

Merry Christmas,
"Hosting is Free!"

Hello,

Thanks everyone for submitting your entries for the December 15 - December 27 Free Domain Name Contest. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 28th, 2004 via email, on the FreeWebspace.net Community and at our website, "Hosting is Free!"

One contest is over but another free domain name contest begins! :) You have until January 3rd to submit your entry. Full details here.

Good luck and remember: Hosting is Free!

Back