• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Domain Required

Força Barça

Hello guys

I really need a DOMAIN NAME, I Dont have paypal nor do i have credit card and so i cant buy a domain because I'm 16.
You provide me domain and I put your ads on my Forum and on every page...

You have the ownership aswell, so please provide me with a domain....

here is the link to my current site - http://s13.invisionfree.com/ForcaBarca/index.php

Please help me.

Thanks
Forca barca

Hello

Im afraid ads wouldnt cut it, your forum only has 9 members! Try using a redirect service such as [dot] cjb [dot] net or [dot] tk until your member database and popularity builds up. Then ask someone for it and because its more worthwile to the buyer your bound to get more offers :).

X3r0X

Last edited:
Not [dot]net, its [dot]cjb[dot]net, which is a free redirecting service I presume. There are loads on the internet, just run a search for "free domain name", if you want DNS, you can try da.ru too. The URL is www.da.ru.

First off, no one is going to buy you a domain or give you one for free unless like everyone else has said, you get more members. There are free domains out there like they have talked about. Just have to look into them. Do a search.

Regards,

Força Barça said:
aah ok,

Fine [dot]cjb[dot]net

and now what do i do?

go to cjb[dot]net and sign up for a redirection URL... enter your current URL where it says.......

Romeo18 said:
First off, no one is going to buy you a domain or give you one for free unless like everyone else has said, you get more members. There are free domains out there like they have talked about. Just have to look into them. Do a search.

Regards,
look, i can buy one but come here and take the money. :classic2:

and is this the site for cjb[dot]net
-------- ???

Last edited:
Back