• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain reseller account

uniqit

:welcome:Hi everybudy,

We offering free domain name reseller.
Price sets as $9.95 for .com
We also offers $9.30 for .com

Dont wait, we also have upgrade $8.95 for .com

So don't wait order your free domain reseller.

Pricing details is here

Last edited:
Do you offer a price match? Such as if I find another reseller, will you match their price or beat it?

Do you offer a price match? Such as if I find another reseller, will you match their price or beat it?

I can not offer cheap than $8.98, is final.

If you are looking directy domain reseller then they may offers cheap than $7.30.
Are you sure anyone offers Enom Domain reseller cheap than $8.98 without any deposite?
Please tell me, I would like to join.

I would like to know where you're getting .com domains for $7.30 when the registry cost is $7.34 and the ICANN fee is $0.18 for a bare minmum wholesale cost of $7.52 each. Then services like OpenSRS and Enom usually charge a fee of a couple of dollars on top of that for an average price to us of $9.00 to $10.50 a piece!

I would like to know where you're getting .com domains for $7.30 when the registry cost is $7.34 and the ICANN fee is $0.18 for a bare minmum wholesale cost of $7.52 each. Then services like OpenSRS and Enom usually charge a fee of a couple of dollars on top of that for an average price to us of $9.00 to $10.50 a piece!

:confused4
:lol:I know at all, just I said may it.

You just quoted yourself mate...And I don't mind paying an initial deposit. Because it just goes to buying the domains anyway.

You just quoted yourself mate...And I don't mind paying an initial deposit. Because it just goes to buying the domains anyway.

Yeah, and that is how most domain resellers work. Actually, I try and keep a few hundred dollars in my account with OpenSRS in case a client comes along and does a mass domain register while I'm away. By doing so, his $160 order went though and it wasn't stuck at "pending" while they wait for me to deposit funds.

Back