• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain - :S

superhoster

ok i know you are all most likely sick of seing these types of threads, But i have a situation here.

I started a contest in a forum for some people to make me a gaming template in exchange for hosting, And after a couple days some of them started pulling out because there was no domain included with hosting, even though i never mentioned it ever in the topic or the prize that there would be a free domain they just asumed it.

now i know i should just not worry about them, But most of these people are decent guys and i really really like there work, Im still waiting on my netbank to activate so i cant grab the domain right now.

it could be a .org or .net, but i think they prefer a .com

i would offer hosting in exchange for a domain but i dont see a point since you all most likely are webhosts wich have unlimited space/bw for your selves lol.

I know domains are only cheap, the cheapest i saw was 4$ per year i think from domainsarefree.com but i dont have a credit car, I have 3$ USD exactly in my paypal acount and thats about the only thing i can offer in exchange for a domain, This isnt going to be for me, its going to be for the winner of the prize and if possible he needs to get all the rights to it so he can change name servers and stuff, I can send you the 3$ usd from my paypal if you like.

This isnt a scam in anyway, if you guys want to see the situation look here http://forums.clantemplates.com/index.php?showtopic=41193
couple pages into the therad you will see people pulling out because theres no domain.

Anyway, i know this is pretty lame request because free domains bassically never happen, but if theres any change let me know.

Once again sorry for such a bad request, And thanks for reading this!.

Back