• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain [will put ads on site]

joey0234

I am looking for someone in helping me at the same time help them I could really use a .net domain and was wondering if anyone could register me a www.pbstudios.net my current site is www.pbstudios.tk or if some of you have problems loading that try www.pbstudios.1fx.net my site is about funny movies made by me and my staff also with a page of very funny movies found on the web, my site is booming alot of people already gone to it, like look at my stats as of july 8th www.pbfun.5gigs.com/images/statsjuly8.bmp

The part that could help you is by putting your ads on my site check my site out and "YOU" pick the appropriate sizes of the ads and banners for the site!!!

Last edited:
Give me an email in a few days. I found a site that will allow me to buy a domain by money order. So I plan to start a contest here to give someone one. If you email me I will register the domain for you, ad free.

hey I never got the pm man how wierd... resend it or talk on aol: joey0234

EDIT: anyone gonna do the offer with me banners for domain?

Last edited:
Back