• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free e107 (remotley hosted)

alley

Social Nutwork
NLC
Hey guys,

I just found this great site that offers a free remotely hosted e107 content management websites. They have lots of themes and plugins installed and currently do not place any ads on your site. The servers are very fast too. Very nice! ...hope they stick around for a while.
http://e107deluxe.com

Thanks for the complement!

I will at some stage overhaul e107deluxe first by keeping e107deluxe but also incorporating sites such as as e107clan.com also creating other domain called jiblo.com .net .org so that we can give e107 a friendly name ! I hope to have my E107 develop into a more useable cms system so that we can add phpnuke themes straight into our admin.
if there are any budding E107, joomla, mambo coders designers out there give us a visit on the forum

Or if you just want a hassle free E107 site please join us.

almac www.e107deluxe.com

some of the members are using their own domain names you can mask my url by using frameset for admin.e107deluxe.com to inclusion.co.uk i have used

<frameset>
<frame src="http://www.admin.e107deluxe.com/news.php">
</frameset>
i am sure another way is through your own domain dns settings to point domain to your deluxe domain.

Ftp uploads?

You have to bear in mind that deluxe is really designed for for straight out the box website if i can give frills like upload and extras i will but when sharing folders and files that other users are using I am not sure how to implement such features.
I am working on my own (Sorry developer is)CMS and will be concentrating on a new website not only e107 themes but phpnuke. joomla,mambo. wordpress

So for those that open deluxe accounts there will be a chance to to get in on the ground floor I will be more inclined to give free domain space and independent e107 accounts to those that contribute to the development of my cms

e107

Any Hosting company that runs cPanel 11 has e107 already in it as an addon. All you have to do is log into cpanel, click scripts library and there it is. Plus if the hosting company allows domain name hosting you can use your own domain name. The script installs itself.

Contact your host if they are running whm 11 it is available.

my whm 11.2 has following but no e107

Drupal
Geeklog
Joomla
Mambo Open Source
PHP-Nuke
phpWCMS
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke
Siteframe
TYPO3
Xoops

Iam sure e107deluxe is a less hazzle free option and perhaps a good introduction to e107

Look in

If you have whm then activate the e107 then open cpanel and it will be in your cpanel. It self installs.

Good service but its always good to pay to be assured your data isn't lost..

and it seems signups are disabled.

Whm 11

If you have whm then activate the e107 then open cpanel and it will be in your cpanel. It self installs.

Well if you go to the left side of the panel and go down to cpanel and look under addon scripts (depreciated) you can check the box e107.org and go to bottom and install.

Its right there for any host. Along with some other great add on scripts.

Back