• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Email

It' operated off of bn3.com which used to provide co-branded pop3 email accounts to people.

You get pop3 and webbased.

hey

Thanks ROBERT!!! for pointing that out to all of us LOL. See, its quite hard to install a regular free email script due to the fact it takes up alot of space and bandwidth. Ive tried it and it shut my site down. Now I cant change the DNS on the domain I had or anything. I dont trust regular scripts for free email. I do however design other scripts which im planning on selling or giving away for free. I have designed a free web hosting script (originally the Elite Hosts Script but I have added new features like, offering free hosting and such). I have also designed a search engine script. Its pretty cool. CGI isnt too hard once you figured it out. Its just those email scripts I hate, thats why I went to BN3.com for assistance.

Also they still provide the cobrand email service but you must have a domain.

Back