• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Forum Uploads/ Free Site Hosting!

AvalHosting

Hello Everbody! i'm just telling you about my hosting site, x15hosting.com. we offer free website to everyone. we also offer support almost at all times! and we offer DirectAdmin accounts.

We offer up to 200MB of space and 2GB of bandwidth free! all's we ask is that you put 1 google banner on your site, and stay active in are forums.
So why not come and look at are site?

Thank you!
X15hosting Team

A couple of things you might wanna consider (I'm sorry for being honest >.< ):

1. Get a new design. I have the urge to leave when I visit your site right away. You do not necessarily need a sophisticated design, but at least keep it neat. ex. http://ppcalc.com/ (Peo threatened to ban me if I use that CoogleX x= extention again, so yeah....)

2. Dude, get rid of that that donate sign. I means only two things, that you are just another just-starting-up un-trustworthy reseller, and that you are poor, b/c nobody is interested in ur service, so "why should I"?

3. I know it gets on ur nerves, but get rid of those random forums like Gamingz (Hide it if u don't wanna delete it). Cuz why would someone post something like that in some no name hosting forum while there are tens of other BIGGER fan forums out there? Plus who's gonna reply to them? Else than you?

4, No google ads. Google ads declare that you are just some individual, that is not making money, but is trying to, but is not making any money.

5. Provide some forms on ur site. Like a contact forum there r scripts for that everywhere, and organize your plans using a table or something, and don't just use default font, play around w/ it and decorate it so it's comfortable and professional when ppl look at them.

Back