• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Graphics Pack! Logo, Enter image, bg's...

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
Link to my site, at the bottom of your homepage, with small image OR text, and get graphics pack which includes:

~Up to 4 backgrounds
~Logo creation
~Banner creation
~Enter page creation
~Up to 4 special effect images *
~1 or 2 things that you can choose.

All graphics in the pack are made by me, I use Photostudio 2000 and are very experience with it.

*Choose up to 4 images of your own, no matter what they are, and choose to apply a special effect to them. Special Effects include: Hot wax coating (choose colour), Half Pixelate (looks REALLY good, especially for an image of a cartoon/animation), Splash, Full colour emboss split (amazing effect, very amazing) and much more.

You can reply here or e-mail me right now.

Uh-huh

Yes, here is one example of ... well, not really effect, I did create it from scratch though. I will get the effects up soon, right now Im busy exposing my new message board, thanks to Jan.

Unfortuatly, the work reveals the shocking truth of my real name.
[gasp from audience]

Oh wait... *sigh* the file is too big :rolleyes: thats just geart. Oh well, I'll give you the url of a page that I will put some of my work on.

Originally posted by TRUNKS
Link to my site, at the bottom of your homepage, with small image OR text, and get graphics pack which includes:

~Up to 4 backgrounds
~Logo creation
~Banner creation
~Enter page creation
~Up to 4 special effect images *
~1 or 2 things that you can choose.

All graphics in the pack are made by me, I use Photostudio 2000 and are very experience with it.

*Choose up to 4 images of your own, no matter what they are, and choose to apply a special effect to them. Special Effects include: Hot wax coating (choose colour), Half Pixelate (looks REALLY good, especially for an image of a cartoon/animation), Splash, Full colour emboss split (amazing effect, very amazing) and much more.

You can reply here or e-mail me right now.

So do you mean we can get all these just by linking to your site?
Do you look for specific hits?:confused:

Please create some.

Can you create some Harry Potter Graphics and I will be happy to link to you. I have #1 spot on many of the top search engines when you search for "harry potter clipart" ty John.

Sure

Sure, and, e-mail me ( here ) and I was going to give more specific info.

Since at the moment my domain name is'nt up, and I have abandoned my other 4 sites (or 5 o_O;) I would just like the link to my message board.

Remember, bottom of homepage in plain text, size around 12.

When you e-mail me, if you want specific HP pics, send me them in e-mail. Do you want them merged to form a logo? Enter page? That sort of thing. But make sure you e-mail me for ALL of the info.

And AT LEAST 50 uniqe hits. If you doubt you get that many per day (if u have a domain name you should get way more than that) then you can still get the pack only less things in it.

So remember toe-mail me if your intesrested.

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
You can't trust someone to make you a nice design if they don't have any examples of their work... ;)
Yeah, this guy agreed to make me a banner, I sent him some images and never got a banner, it's been a couple of weeks.

Back