• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host needed for Gaming Site

fultz835

Hello, I am starting a gaming site and I cannot afford to pay for hosting, Here is what I need in a host:

- 200 MB Webspace or more (really could use more if possible)
- 30 GB Bandwidth or more
- PHP Required
- CGI Would be nice but is not really "Necessary"
- Subdomain
- At least 2 MySQL Databases
- At least 1 FTP Account
- Cpanel
- Fantastico
- No Ads, No Banners, No Popups, No Textlinks

In exchange for hosting I can:

- Link back to you from the web link section of my PHP Nuke site.

I can't:

- Post for hosting
- Put Ads on my site
- Pay

I do not have an established website at the moment because I can't find a host that will host me that meets the requirements.

If you host me I will read your TOS and Either agree or disagree.

Right now I can already tell you this:

- I will not host warez on your server, nor is my website in any way affiliated with distributing illegal materials or giving access to illegal materials.
- I will not host copyrighted works on your server with the acception of (legal) official artwork of games and faqs (with permission).
- I will only host things on your server that are my original works.
- I will not host illegal adult materials or adult materials on your server.
- I will not try to hack your server, gain unauthorized access, or anything like that. :rolleyes:
- I will not use your server for file storage.

Since I don't have an established site I can't make any guarentees at the moment on how many visitors I will get per day/month but I plan on it being a lot based on the content of my site.

My site will be a PHP Nuke portal based site. I will have a forum too.

If any hosts here meets the requirements please post here, pm me, or email me.

Thanks,

-fultz

First off, this is never something good to state if you're trying to get a free host in this world of ours:

"Since I don't have an established site I can't make any guarentees at the moment on how many visitors I will get per day/month but I plan on it being a lot based on the content of my site."

However, most big hosting companies, such as RPGamer, need to look at your site beforehand in order to predict how much you REALLY are going to take up of their bandwidth. If you need a host so badly with these requirements, go get zhosting.tk, it's the only one I know of besides amz's service.

Back