• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free host needed

beely

i think i might need to change another free host for my personal site. any suggestion? those host banner make my page looked weird, and they did agree not to include any banner-ads on ppl's page on the main page. so now what they have been done? those image position has been running out of the real position. they didn't send any message to me their service procedure has been changed. that's all fake! i have send message to them, but then they did reply the message until now. :crying5: (http://digital-design.yoll.net/home.html)

hopefully someone could help me.

req. host feature :
< 50mb of web space
1 - 2 GB of bandwidth / transfer speed (unlimited is preferable)
FTP access 24/7 , fully functioning
no banner ads (i may include a text link to link thought to the free host site)

Originally posted by darkcurves
Ahh,Fateback now has text links. I knew this would happen one day.

Wow... a free web host now puts adverts on their clients' sites to generate income.. who would have guessed.. especially since they are free

Mann, i was suprised since they were ad free for a long time, then all of a sudden, they have text links now. And, do you have to be so rude all the time? :confused2

Mann, i was suprised since they were ad free for a long time, then all of a sudden, they have text links now. And, do you have to be so rude all the time? :confused2

They have downgraded their services 4 times in the past 3 years. Some people say I am rude all the time. Those people are ignorant.

I can see, you're trying hard, to be like Maddox.

god damn you stupid foreign ----. I put his website in my sig because i like it.. oh shit.. i like al pacino.. i like to say ---- all the time like al pacino.. do i want to be al pacino? no i do not want to be al pacino. when your iq gets over that of my dog's piss.. come back to this american server. until then keep licking your daddy's --- for dinner and feel good about your invincible comebacks.

darkcurves,
gosh, most of those host were include ads?!
it's seem that most of free host are "dead".

Most of them require a link back. That isn't much since, for example, Tripod takes the whole header of ur site and with pop-ups too.

Watever maddox, i mean 7trax.

Damn you called me Maddox, who happens to be more popular than you and your human feces eating family.. I better just go crawl behind your cardboard box home and shoot myself... Now run along child.. That's enough talking with the Adults for today.

Woops.

Watever maddox-wannabe, i mean 7trax.

I want to be a man more popular than you and your human feces eating family that lives in a cardboard box. who doesnt? w00t!!

darkcurves,

- Minimum 50 unique hits per month(this means you already have it elsewhere so we can review)
- You must upload your website in 7 days

hmm, i'm not sure whether my hits could fullfill the requrement to join the host. r u sure i may join it ?:ditsy2:

Originally posted by beely
darkcurves,

- Minimum 50 unique hits per month(this means you already have it elsewhere so we can review)
- You must upload your website in 7 days

hmm, i'm not sure whether my hits could fullfill the requrement to join the host. r u sure i may join it ?:ditsy2:

Dude, i own it. I can make some exceptions.

Back