• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free host Request

xXBladeXx

i need a free host with atleast 100mb no ads otherwise ( optional ) ads for an upgrade of the host :p

cpanel, fantisco, mysql , ftp , php and minumum copyright restrictions so i can host my own forum and make a webpage
and a subdomain

reply here here if you can offer them or pm me :)
without forum posting

Last edited:
He wants to use an illegal copy of IPB.v2 . I just had to remove him from my server for it.
I told him he would need to find a host with a server in China or somewhere with little or no copyright laws.

If you dont mind the IPB issue, he is a nice guy, but I cant/wont have that on my server for obvious reasons.

Agreed. No decent host would sacrifice putting his business into the ground for a nice guy im afraid.

Blade, my suggestion would be to use IPB 1.3 final. It's the best out of IPB's freebies. Using an illegal board doesn't make you look good. Go with 1.3, you'll win in the end. :)

:) lol yeh i want to a invision power board v2.0.? because 1.3 final is bugged cuz the forum i going to need to host is a forum with attachments for my game ^^,

1.3 has attachments but i cant upload anything higher then 100kb evev when i change the setting :(

Back