• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free host UK or US servers 2GB monthly traffic FTP only

estado3

Looking for a free host with no forced ads, or forum posting, and will not redirect once traffic starts to pour in, traffic will not exceed 2GB per month, and will only require FTP access only, so no cpanel, php or mysql, received a few offers, but I am specifically looking for a UK or US based servers.

Thanks

A standard personal website discussing topics that interests me, which I have a domain name for, but looking for a host that won't redirect or start forcing ads once traffic starts to pour in, all the free hosts I have tried so far have done precisely that.

I would be capable of hosting you. Feel free to PM me if you are interested, and I can provide some options for you.

check out our website and our free service at axspace.com:
- 200 mg disk space
- 2 GB monthly file traffic

- no advertisement
- no credit card needed
- frontpage ext
- cpanel 11
- ftp
- 5 email account
- 5 subdomain
- more
cost: $0

I recommend you check out http://x10hosting.com

We offer 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

We all provide up to 5 MySQL databases, 3 addon/parked domains, 10 subdomains, 15 email accounts, and 5 FTP accounts. We support PHP5, and all accounts have cPanel 11 installed.

Back