• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Host2Post Reseller/Shared Hosting - 5/15/30/40GB space - 50/150/300/400GB BW

linuxthefish

RocketSlice Host To Post Shared/Reseller hosting!

Welcome to RocketSlice Web Hosting! We offer Free Shared and Reseller cPanel Web Hosting to everyone for only a few posts on our forum per month. We offer 24/7 support with 99% uptime and quality-checked servers. Optimized to run thousands of websites, RocketSlice will be the best host you ever experienced. Each server is protected against native DDoS attacks and brute-force hacking and tons of other modifications to keep everyone safe, secure and satisfied.

Plans

Shared Hosting 1 - 10 Posts

5 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL/PostGreSQL Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Ruby on Rails Processes
Unlimited Domains Hosted

Shared Hosting 2 - 20 Posts

15 GB Space
150 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains Hosted

Reseller Hosting 1 - 40 Posts

30 GB Space
300 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains Hosted
WHM/Unlimited Accounts

Reseller Hosting 2 - 50 Posts

40 GB Space
400 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains Hosted
WHM/Unlimited Accounts

This is a misleading offer as on the website Rocketslice.com, you are required 10 post per month to get the 1st hosting package whereas the post state 1-10. You better change it to 10 post per month to match the website.

This is a misleading offer as on the website Rocketslice.com, you are required 10 post per month to get the 1st hosting package whereas the post state 1-10. You better change it to 10 post per month to match the website.

Sorry if if it looks like that, i was just numbering the plans :)

Anyway, it won't let me edit my posts :(

Back