• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosters! Tired of paying for scripts to automate signups and monthly posts? THT!

JonnyH

The Hosting Tool
NLC
img_03.png

What is it?
The Hosting Tool is a very new script, launched on the 3rd of December 2008 claiming to provide the next generation in free, hosting scripts. It provides you, the webhost complete automation on everything you want it to do. So that means, signup, monthly posts checking, suspension. While it does that, it provides client features like the client control panel that gives the power to the clients hands in what they want to do. They can check their monthly forum posts, edit their details, check announcements. The Hosting Tool also has frequent update and support from the community.

Main Features
Some of THT's main features are:
  • Direct Intergration with cPanel/WHM & DirectAdmin
  • P2H Signup/Monthly with all popular forum boards
  • Fully AJAX/JS order form! Has no load times at all, does it all with one page load. Thats to load it up to start.
  • Fully featured & powerful Admin Control Panel
  • Easy to use and powerful Client Area
  • Feature filled Support Center

Download
To download THT, just click the link below and it'll send you to the latest version:
Download Link

Can't download.

Not Found
The requested URL /latest was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at thehostingtool.com Port 80

Is it because you are upgrading mybb?
This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.

I'm currently upgrading myBB. Thanks for waiting. - Jonny

hey jonny......
this THT Suspends account if the post count is not met by the user but does it unsuspend the account automatically when the required post count is met?

well i haven't tried it yet i ll do it tonight .....

I'm ever so sorry about the download link, I was rebuilding the site and left the old link.

img_03.png

What is it?
The Hosting Tool is a very new script, launched on the 3rd of December 2008 claiming to provide the next generation in free, hosting scripts. It provides you, the webhost complete automation on everything you want it to do. So that means, signup, monthly posts checking, suspension. While it does that, it provides client features like the client control panel that gives the power to the clients hands in what they want to do. They can check their monthly forum posts, edit their details, check announcements. The Hosting Tool also has frequent update and support from the community.

Main Features
Some of THT's main features are:
  • Direct Intergration with cPanel/WHM & DirectAdmin
  • P2H Signup/Monthly with all popular forum boards
  • Fully AJAX/JS order form! Has no load times at all, does it all with one page load. Thats to load it up to start.
  • Fully featured & powerful Admin Control Panel
  • Easy to use and powerful Client Area
  • Feature filled Support Center

Download
To download THT, just click the link below and it'll send you to the latest version:
Download Link

Hello Jonny,

Is this tool compedable with Invision Power Board?

This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
I'm currently upgrading myBB. Thanks for waiting. - Jonny​

oh wow this was great tour to THT :) .......
this is way way much better than cpcreator....
and i hope its just the beginning :)

Jonny, you might want to state it's located within the Forums, and whether or not it requires a signup.

Good work, though. All the best!

I know the forum board is closed. myBB has totally bugged out on us after the upgrade. Use the link on the main site...

Back