• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Account With SSH Access

sabomix

Hi there!. Well, I need a free hosting account with SSH Access to open a streaming service, i don't need a lot of space and bandwidth, only I need a fast server and never is "down". I need these account to the page www.atentadocumbiero.com.ar, we have 4000 visitors per day and we think in put a streaming service to the visitors :classic2:. I only need:
50 MB of space
5 GB of bandwidth
cPanel
SSH Access
and... if is possible Fantastico :p. We can put ads (but a bit, for example... a link of your hosting because I'm not reuqesting a lot ¬¬).

Hi there,
Just to let you know, that no free host offers SSH. Most paid hosts don't even offer it. Good luck in your search.

:)
Just read his posts, then you can see that he lives in URGENTina... oooops, I mean Argentina and he wants SSH to get streaming.

If you don't take my advize, then look at the same advize from all other posters... You can't have everything for free.

Or... Maybe we can help you to setup your own home PC as a server so you can do anything you like ?!?!?!?!?

Regards,
PaulP.

sabomix, unfortunately hosts (even many paid ones) cannot offer SSH for free because it is abused so much.

Are there any work-arounds that would allow you to accept a hosting plan without SSH?

"sabomix, unfortunately hosts (even many paid ones) cannot offer SSH for free"
Other good joke. Before stonerocket have resellers with SSH, i use my account of stonerocket to the Cast-Control and never have problems :lol:. Logical-Host offer free hosting accounts with SSH (i don't know if have SSH the free hosting accounts yet).....

Stop asking for things you aren't going to get and lying about it. With this sort of behaviour, it just shows what your going to do with it.

Hahaha this thread is a joke! You'll never get SSH access for free! Get real dude!

Sabomix, if you simply answer my very simple questions, your "project" or whatever you wanna call it will be online withing few hours. Just thought I mention it.

So let's say a free host was to install this Cast-Control thing. Would there be any other need for SSH access?

unless you have an entire machine that you plan to donate to his cause then don't do it, it's not fair on all your other clients to let one user potentially take up all the resources the machine has to offer ......

Back