• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE HOSTING ACCOUNTS - With Extras

evolvahost

Free hosting accounts at Evolva Designs

. 3mb of diskspace (more if you need it - call customer support)
. Unlimited bandwidth (within reason)
. Php support
. Pop3 Email support (call the customer support line to have your 4mb email account activated)
. No ads of any kind!
. Remote image linking allowed!
. You may host a business or personal site with us.
. No file size restrictions (yet)

( signup to 3 accounts - maximum )

www.evolvadesigns.co.uk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Features:

.co.uk or .org.uk forwarding domain for £6.99
(No Hidden Charges)
(Domain Not Transferrable To Another Host)
(Domain CAN be forwarded to anywhere on the web)
(CAN be used with our Free Accounts!)

For more information on ordering a .co.uk or .org.uk forwarding domain contact customer services.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Support:
e.g. if you need more diskspace, your pop3 email account activated or you require more information on how to purchase a forwarding domain, please dial one of the numbers below to speak to a representitive :

0709 202 4239 ( call at the weekend it's cheaper :D )

( Maximum call cost 38p per minute from a BT Landline, additional charges may apply from mobile networks :eek: )

Or from outside the UK dial :

+44 709 202 4239

( Calls charged at International Rates :p )

If you can't get hold of a customer services representitive :rolleyes: , simply leave your name, username, email address, and the service or upgrade you require on the automated voicemail request system :D.

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
wHAT IS THE POINT TO OFFER 3 MB? :confused:

To be a Free Hosting Offer at least must be 25 Mb... i don´t know. What do you Think? :biggrin2:

Im REALLY hoping that was tongue in cheek Matrix.....

For anyone to open up their hosting for others for FREE, they have the right to give whatever amount they want.

Though I have to agree, 3mbs is a little small. But maybe that's what they want, small personal sites. Not these huge gaming sites that tend to abuse and use up host's resources.

Originally posted by belladonna
Im REALLY hoping that was tongue in cheek Matrix.....

For anyone to open up their hosting for others for FREE, they have the right to give whatever amount they want.

Though I have to agree, 3mbs is a little small. But maybe that's what they want, small personal sites. Not these huge gaming sites that tend to abuse and use up host's resources.

Well, i say that because i prefer a litle of more free space, with more things that him is offering... if you ask me i go with lycos. :chinese2:

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX To be a Free Hosting Offer at least must be 25 Mb... i don´t know. What do you Think? :biggrin2:
Some people wouldn't even use 3MB....some just want simple sites. So if you don't want it, don't knock it. As it says in the hosting offers rules, if you are not interested, don't reply.

Thank You

Thank you all for your good comments & support...

We are a paid hosting service aswell, so thats why we only offer small free accounts! - www.evolvadesigns.co.uk

Can we ask you opinions on are visual designs. ( please post in this tread )

Evolva Designs - Service & Support

The graphics and the general layout are quite nice :)

I would though perhaps think about using an include() for the main content rather than the iframe, and mabye center the whole page, because i'm sure it fits 800x600 perfectly but at 1024x768 you have a big gap on the right.

Looks professional though, mabye think about those two ideas then i think it would look spot on :D

Back