• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting ... Again :)

blackicerage

thats' right im offering more free hosting :)

this time im being a tad more strict on who will get hosting heh

Ok here we go

u get cpanel latest build php/mysql cgi/perl all that stuff
you will get depending on your site 100 - 200 meg space 1 -3 gig bandwidth you can host anything you want But no adult stuff warez hacking cracking stuff at all...!!

you get a subdomain or domain if you allready own it

the onyl few catches are that your site must be allraedy made and ready to go Or at a stage where i think it shall be ready soon so it help if you havea screenshot of it ;) umm only contact shall be over msn messenger

and i have the right to delte your account without notice if you are breaking these rules or any updated rules blah blah and so forth

So dont bother saying i want hosting if your site is not even started or if u jsut want to dump files.

there are onyl a few account's so first in best dressed

msn = REMOVED

EDIT site must be in english or have a english version as well
And NO .ru domain's.

AS i have said NO more hosting stop emailing me or adding me on msn !

Last edited:
I have got one before maybe you remember me :)
But I can`t see my sites at the moment,what`s wrong?
I hope you have not deleted it again :(

server is bacup but no sorry no more hosting yet heh maybea soon But dont email me a user anme and pass AS some have done as that makes sure you dont get hosting GRR

how can you as a free host offer cpanel.... it's $599 a year... that's almost $50 a month..

if you wanted to be hosted by me thats different aint it it's not jsut some one i dont even know saying how do you have cpanel.

Originally posted by shizzle
Actually it is. If I wanted to be hosted by you, I think I would have a right to know.

No, it isn't. I know a few webhosts and they all agree that resellers have the right to keep those kinds of information from customers...

can i get an account it will be a forum based site with invision board and many hacks in it since i love playing with php and mysql?

Back