• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Control Panel

ephekt

Hello everyone,

I do not know if any of you recognize me from the forums but I lurk around from time to time as I am involved in the free web hosting industry (if we can call it that). Now over the past four years I have watcehd this industry evolve into something great and with anything great comes the hassle of the under dogs to become part of that greatness. When I started hosting I was a paid host and over time I purchased and tested out countless hosting software only to find that none of them did "exactly" what I needed or performed to my satisfactory. Rather, most of the software out there in my opinion "works" but not much else.

With that said I would like tot say that over the past few months I have been developing, through my web firm, a new hosting panel and I would like to reach out to the community and get a feel for what you all would like. Surely I know what I would like but the option of offering this panel to the rest of the industry is in the back of my head - so please post what would make a great panel for you and all those features you wish you could have in your current software. (If you want, list what you are using as well!).

Thanks for your time.

Back