• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting cPanel/Fantastico 100MB space, 1GB bandwidth 5 FTP,5 MySQL,5 Subdomains

XTR Host

Hey everyone,

Please check out our brand new FREE Hosting Package:

FREE Package
Space: 100 MB
Bandwidth: 1 GB/Month
FTP - 5
MySQL - 5
Subdomains - 5
cPanel - Included
Fantastico - Included
RVSKIN - Included
And much, much more!
Price: FREE

To see more check out our site at www.xtrhost.com

Thanks,
Matt J
XTR Host Owner

Last edited:
yep, it's nice especially no ads, but...... not for personal site~~ T_T i want it but not for personal~

There is no catch at all but we only accepted English websites, sorry to those who that doesn't include.

Matt
XTR Host/Owner

I have added the rule that you must have atleast 15 post per month in the XTR Host forums which I don't think is too much to ask. And it is just to show that you are loyal to our site and part of our community. You don't need any posts to sign up, just 5 per month after you have recieved hosting.

Matt
XTR Host Owner

Last edited:
XTR Host said:
I have added the rule that you must have atleast 5 post per month in the XTR Host forums which I don't think is too much to ask. And it is just to show that you are loyal to our site and part of our community. You don't need any posts to sign up, just 5 per month after you have recieved hosting.

Matt
XTR Host Owner

That makes this a post for host then. :)

fultz835 said:
That makes this a post for host then. :)
Well I guess in a way, but post for hosting is usually when the hosts requires you to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to get hosting. What I am doing is just making sure that everyone we host is part of our community and is loyal to our site. For our free hosting you don't need any number of posts to sign up, just as long as you have 15 posts per month in the forums which I don't think is too hard. :)

XTR Host said:
There is no catch at all but we only accepted English websites, sorry to those who that doesn't include.

Matt
XTR Host/Owner
Hi. To tell you the trueth you offer great free web hosting package. I don't need all these additional feature. I'm an university student, and I just need someone to host my domain with One webmail account 20 to maximum 25mb and 1gb monthly traffic will be fine. i don't need anything else i just need to use the domain to stay in touch with my friends and the univesity. maybe we can work out something please. thanks and wish you all the bests.

Back