• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for 8000 page views a month hackers site

I may need the following if in ne 1 is interested pls email to shivap16@gmail.com
for a Hackers site

50-200mb webspace ( higher the better)
5gb BW or 2gb minimun
cpanel , fantastico ,
my sql databases and similar thingslike tht

No forum posting shud be reqd popups or small banner ads along with mine are allowed .
If my income is decent I will start paying u for a pro pack

the site has been listed by google , altavalista , msn for some good keywords and trafiic was increasing when suddenly my hoster put it down .
It contains warez , hacking material .
the domain is www.domaininfo.in its currenlty down now but u can see the google cache of it by giving site:domaininfo.in in the srch column and view cahced pages . If ne 1 cud sponsor a free and gud domain i wud be very happy as the domain and content dont match very much but still had a good google rank . I used to get 200-400 hits frm the 3 srch engines

Last edited:
So, you're saying you want a free webhost to your host your illegal warez and hackings materials on a very unusual domain name just because they get OK traffic and have an OK Google rank? Are you real...? Seriously...?

well i sure know tht thats y I am having trouble with hosting it . but however warez is very limited and ther will be only txt tht it is available but acually its not there ( just to get google rank and members!!) thats my trick which works

Then why would anyone want to host you? That shows that you are dishonest.

And no-one will knowingly host warez.

OMG. there are serious dumb ppl on these forums. POSTING THAT U HAVE ILLEGAL WAREZ ON A PUBLIC FORUM where off duty police officers probaly goes to. sigh.....

WARZE IS BAD FOR U. JUST SPEND THE STUPID 50$ AND HELP THE ECONEMY!

Back