• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free hosting for Designers!

Aboundhosting

I need a designer to design my website all design styles compatible with linux servers. You can either be wanting to start a design company, or maybe you already have one. I will give the person free of charge:
1 GB DiskSpace, 10 GB Bandwidth
Free Domain Name Or free DOMAIN RENEWAL (Meaning: I will pay for your renewals as well so you will never have to worrie about renewing your domain I will take care of you!
If you are interested please leave a reply message and or send a PM or Email!
Thanks and have a great day!

Why don't you give a more description on what the design should look like, have on it etc.

I might have someone in mind to do that. Did you need your Order System skinned to match your website? But he may want $ instead of hosting. PM me if your interested and i'll put you in contact with him.

Why don't you give a more description on what the design should look like, have on it etc.

Well the name: AbundoHosting.com
Abundo is latin for: Exceeding, Plenty of something
I want to have a custom order page where someone can customize what they want. and only what they want. Then also have a spot to have a special plan section as well. If you could link the custom form as a step by step process like modernbill that would be awesome! Thanks and have a great day!

Back