• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free hosting here

This just can't be true. 500 MB is way too much for free hosting and unlimited bandwith does not exist. Furthermore a serious host get's a real domain. They only cost $ 8,88 at namecheap and they are good so I do not see any reason why a host should not have a domain. Unless it is a scam offcourse. :rolleyes:

It is sort of him reselling space, apart from he is giving away space which is free in the first place. The ukhq.co.uk domain name is owned by a UK ISP called freeola, they give away unlimited space and what he offers ;).

Originally posted by xsnetwork
It is sort of him reselling space, apart from he is giving away space which is free in the first place. The ukhq.co.uk domain name is owned by a UK ISP called freeola, they give away unlimited space and what he offers ;).

yea its a UK ISP's webspace , but to get access to your things u gotta dial up.
:cool:

If you don't like it , don't use it !

I'm not complaining about it. I've actually signed up! I was just informing people who might not know what it is or may be put off by it.

I'd watch out though, once you use quite a bit of bandwidth and/or disk space they'll check your site and I'm pretty sure it'll be breaking one of the terms somewhere

another thing - it seems to have a filesize limit or a problem with the script as I can't upload my images, the filesizes are quite large, for gif files but not large by any standards, they are all under about 70kb?

Last edited:
I'm not complaining about it. I've actually signed up! I was just informing people who might not know what it is or may be put off by it.

I'd watch out though, once you use quite a bit of bandwidth and/or disk space they'll check your site and I'm pretty sure it'll be breaking one of the terms somewhere

another thing - it seems to have a filesize limit or a problem with the script as I can't upload my images, the filesizes are quite large, for gif files but not large by any standards, they are all under about 70kb?

sumone has a 3meg .txt file there so i don't think there is limits of 70kb :S

Originally posted by Lovellz

yea its a UK ISP's webspace , but to get access to your things u gotta dial up.
:cool:

If you don't like it , don't use it !
----
alright,excuse my simplness*lol*. but what
u mean u gotta use dial up?...

my images upload fine look

thats a 175kb jpeg :)
upload.jpg

Originally posted by Lovellz

do u know anyone that uses [500 mb] space ?!

HostUltra claims he has free members using 600 mb disk space, and someone in the T35 forums said his site took up 700 mb disk space.

Originally posted by Cracker

HostUltra claims he has free members using 600 mb disk space, and someone in the T35 forums said his site took up 700 mb disk space.

Even with their small allowed file types!!! That has to be one big website.

The T35 member said he has 981 HTML pages and lots of thumbnail images and full images, which total 14,000 files.

Originally posted by Cracker
The T35 member said he has 981 HTML pages and lots of thumbnail images and full images, which total 14,000 files.

That's a buttload of files! If a person had a site that big I think they would go paid....I'd hate to have to reupload that to multiple webhosts!

Back