• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting Needed; appreciate anyone taking the time to look!

Mike-Hinata

Which features do you need? (optional)

cPanel
mySQL
PHP
phpMyAdmin
FTP (with Multiple Users - Max 5)
.htaccess

Do you need any other features? (optional)
A sub-domain.
Ensuring our files stay private and only distributed with in our team. Everyone on the team has agreed to a NDA.

Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes (If they are not popups or invasive!)

Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes

Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
Some friends & I are attempting to construct a 2D RPG game for Windows. We are new at doing this, but have a passion for gaming. We would love to host a website telling about the game, offer updates, and in the future demo downloads. Once we get our feet wet, we will hopefully be doing this again, and be able to upgrade to paid hosting with an top level domain.

We would be using .htaccess for behind the scenes area for the group, and we would be storing some project data on the server, along with resources such as small amounts of images & mp3s. Their would be no copyright violation, as I have already told everyone. We will be using royalty free and keeping track of all of our resources along with the license that goes with them.

If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
persian

Space? (optional)
Between 500mb-1024MB (
Do you have a preferred server location? (optional)

USA for speed, but anywhere is okay!

Thank you very much, and if anyone would like to request more details; I would be glad to answer them. If I can do anything further to support a host willing to help us out, please let me know as well.

Mike

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Other - please

Request free webhosting
Which features do you need? (optional)
  • cPanel
  • mySQL
  • PHP
  • phpMyAdmin
  • FTP
  • .htaccess
  • Other - please specify in box below
Do you need any other features? (optional)
Multi-user FTP (At least 5 accounts please) - Privacy for files as we are developing our first game. Also a sub-domain since I do not own a domain yet.
Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?
Yes
Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?
Yes
Describe what you are going to use the free webspace for (what is your site about?)
This page would host our front-page describing the game such as images, youtube links to promotional videos, and possibly a demo later in the future. This game is being developed by friends & myself for Windows - It will be a 2D RPG. All images/videos/media in general will be custom made content or royalty free. I will be tracking licensing that everyone uses as well.

HTACCESS would be used for team members to access behind the scenes content.
If your site is in another language than english specify the language here
-
Space? (optional)
500mb-2GB
Do you have a prefered server location? (optional)
  • Anywhere is ok
  • USA

Back